๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๐Ÿ’ก Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟ๐Ÿ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
๐Ÿšจ Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

UFO after completing 100 levels

2ยป

Comments

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4

Yesssss I love this idea I'm voting up tx's again @Lim

• Coconathecat
    Coconathecat Posts: 76 Level 2
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020

Hi @mawp & @mercerik & the "UFO after completing 100 levels" - Voting Group,

I voted up ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ!

I also love game rewards, you really need them at the end of the game.ย ๐Ÿ˜

But let me also add, a few points.

As @mercerik as already pointed out, UFO's are given in certain contest. The "Space Race w/Dexter The Whale", is one of them. After winning it, you get 6 hours of Timed Booster's. However, if you are at the end of the game, this reward is useless to the player, because you no longer have levels to use it on. It is because of when it is given. On early Mon's mornings, the race ends & you are rewarded then.

Here is what I wrote / posted on this, on other forums:

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."ย 

*However, if you are at the end of the game, it is of no use getting rewarded "6 Hours of Timed Boosters", because there are no more levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players!

A few words on UFO's. They are nice to have, if you can win them. However, my experience with them has been, when they are launched, you get 3 wrapped candies on your board, but, most of the time only 2 out of the 3 work for you. The other 1 is put somewhere you don't need it. They / UFO's have a value of 20 Gold Bars.

So rewards are fine, but if you can't use them, then they are worthless or meaningless to the player.

Sorry on this @mawp, but, passing game info on to & for the present & next generation of players. It is a different game when you reach the end, so have to shift your thinking on things.

Well hope this helps.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

6/5/2020

• Princess_lovely
    Princess_lovely Posts: 3,357 Level 4

I voted up..!!๐Ÿ‘

I also love game rewards..!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• copas
    copas Posts: 255 Level 3

Love UFO!!!

Voted ๐Ÿ˜

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Votedย โœ… @mawp

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?