Knowledgeable Knowledge!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    • This fourth day of Covid isolation had me thinking about my Zebra friend @Nat09. Ever since we met here in the Community, whenever my health is iffy and I don't feel well her words from many conversations we've had always help lift my spirits.
      • Another thing with thinking about Nat is that any time I do -which is often- I almost instantly scavenge for a new zebra-related picture, GIF or remark that can fit some Discussion here in the Community. I guess that posting such has become my way of letting her know she is on my mind. Today was one of those times. Went a little bit deeper today -having all this quarantine spare time in my hands- and spent the last good half hour doing research on these guys ↓↓ ဓဓ ↓↓

ℹ️ These are Equus ⬇️

• Turns out these cute fellows are a hybrid of a zebra & a donkey ¿ⓧ_ⓧﮌ
    • They live in the Horn of Africa, Eritrea, Ethiopia & Somalia even though it is thought that they are originally from North America ʅ(°_°)ʃ υ
    • They are one of the most ancient equines to still roam the Earth (their ancestors dating from around 3 million years ago).
    • Sadly, of the less than 550 Equus are alive (˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥⋆) 150 live in captivity in that monstrous human invention called Zoos.

• And, like @Nat09, ᵗᑋᵉᵞ ᵅ⸀ᵉ ᵅᵂᵉᔆᴼᵐᵉꜝ

〰️ Like @Anahita_2005 says, now you know!

🔘 ⊺Ⴙ𝖾 ⋿nᏧ 🔘

🗣️ Oh, BTW! If you want to know more about being Zebra Strong go HeRe 〰️

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @frenioz00. I hope you're doing well and good. That's a very good information. 🤗🤗 Now I really know...

I've read about your zebra strong story through's Nat's post about hers and it's insightful. Thank you for sharing your knowledge here and it gives me some guide about our health.

Here's an interesting fact about bones 😊take care and speedy recovery to you 💞

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

@frenioz00 I hate that you have to face this terrible covid. I’m glad I can be some comfort to you because you’ve been there for me for comfort, support and help me anyway you can. Without your support I might not have written about Rare diseases awareness month but I’m so happy I did 🦓

I’ve seen those beautiful equus pictures before, I thought they were called zonkey’s 😂 They are beautiful and unique like us 😁

Say cheese 🤣🤣👇🏻You & me Dani 😘🥰

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3

Thank you to @frenioz00 for linking and mentioning ZebraStrong in your post.

I just read that thread and really it amazes me how much love and support members offered, and how wonderful this community really is. I've read statements like this during my time here but this thread, hands down, just proves how people can positively connect online and become so important.

Thank you to everyone that shared their story...so very brave of you! It was such an emotional read... hugs and much ❤❤

Dani, I hope you recover quickly from Covid 19.

@Nat09 I hope you have been offered your regular appointments and are doing ok.

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,498 Level 5

Thanks for sharing this information about rare diseases @frenioz00....I hope you and @Nat09 are both doing fine now 😊

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,498 Level 5
    edited October 2020
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @mint_aero @Anahita_2005, thanks for your kind reply, I wanted to write that thread to help and support anyone in need of a shoulder to lean on, so we can help each other. Many of us suffer from different illnesses and play these games to help us cope, it’s nice to know we’re not alone. Dani was a huge help to me🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?