Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options
  • King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello again @Crazy Cat Lad and fellow CCS candy crushers.

I must be having a good day or maybe I’m just in the zone, but I’ve been able to complete the Golden Path TWO more times today for a total of FOUR Golden Path wins! Here are the prizes for the last two completions:

For some unexplained reason, I had ANOTHER Golden Path challenge appear in my Events screen, so I was able to with another Space Ship booster! The new Golden Path disappeared after I finished it, but the original one was still there, and I was able to complete that one for my fourth win.

I am really liking the Golden Path! It is challenging but doable with minimal booster usage.

Please keep bringing back the Golden Path... 😉

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Thank you all for your comments and feedback regarding the 2nd Golden Path in Candy Crush Saga.

Well done everyone for completing it and obtaining some sweet rewards. 👏

As mentioned in this thread, please remember that the event cadence:

👉 The Golden and Diamond Paths, for now, they alternate on bi-weekly basis.

This past weekend we have the Golden Path available and if everything goes as planned, next weekend (starting on Friday, 2nd of October), we should have the Diamond Path available. Then, the weekend after, we shouldl have the Golden Path again and so on...

This is the current set up for this event, but depending on your feedback we might change it in the future. 🙂

We really hope you liked the event and we look forward to hearing your feedback and opinions! Please help us by answering the following questions:

• Did you enjoy playing the Golden Path? Yes / No
    • How difficult was the Golden Path in your opinion? Very easy / easy / difficult / very difficult
    • Did you like the rewards? Yes / No
    • If you could change something in this event, what would it be?

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Amaiakalua
    Amaiakalua Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

[…]

*Edit by CM: unsupported language. Please remember the vehicular language in this forum is English. Thank you!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Amaiakalua ,

Congratulations on reaching the current highest level in the game and thank you for sharing your progress in the Golden Path.

We hope you've enjoyed it and you won the sweet rewards at the end of the path. 🙂

____

We really hope you liked the event and we look forward to hearing your feedback and opinions! Please help us by answering the following questions:

• Did you enjoy playing the Golden Path? Yes / No
    • How difficult was the Golden Path in your opinion? Very easy / easy / difficult / very difficult
    • Did you like the rewards? Yes / No
    • If you could change something in this event, what would it be?

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• mila_kovalenko
    mila_kovalenko Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

When we have new challenge (not Gold or Diamond path)?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mila_kovalenko !

When you reached the current last level in the game the Diamond or Gold Path should automatically appear under the Events tab.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad,

I had the Golden Path again this week, but for some reason I just couldn’t seem to get to the end. Kinda disappointed after being able to get through it four times the last time I had it! I was able to get to the last level (level 5) a few times, but was unable to finish that last level successfully.

Oh well, it was fun anyway. Maybe I’ll do better next time!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @nnarkis !

Did something go wrong on the level or was it just a very hard one?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?