๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea , this was quite a fun episode with the usual mix. Five of the last 6 levels were frustrating.

Episode 534. Level 7986 - 8000

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 18 in 7 levels (LH x 9, FS x 4, PS x 3, UFO x 2)

Boosters used to create CB Combo's: 3/15

Pre Game Boosters used: 29

Most boosters used in one level: 5 (Level 7997: LH x 4, FS x 1)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 7/15

Sugar Stars: 8/15

Difficult Levels: 4/15 (7995, 7997-7999)

Tricky Levels: 1/15 (7991)ย 

Best Levels: 9/15 (7986-7993, 7996)

Five Star Levels: 9/15 (7986-7993, 7996)

Four Star Levels: 1/15 (7994)

Three Star Levels: 4/15 (8000)

Two Star Levels: 4/15 (7995, 7997-7999)

One Star Levels: 0/15

Level 7995:UFO launched with 7 moves left to open board. FS to move stuck fruit and LH x 2 to drop fruit

Level 7997: Tough level. AS proved difficult to remove. Resorted to using LH x 3 to remove Automatic Spawners with 3 moves left

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Spieler_8675309 ,

When completing level 8000 in the game, and as commented by @Peter_Tornaros for example, we get a milestone reward.

Hope you did receive it as well! Please let me know otherwise.

Hi @Albert_Heinrich ,

If I'm not mistaken your rating for episode 533 is the lowest you have given so far. Once again, amazing notes and comments. Thank you so much for sharing!

On another note, stay tuned Candy Crushers!

While waiting for the new levels to come... very soon we will be posting information about a new game element coming to Candy Crush Saga!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

You must be kidding. Everything has been removed to STOP you gaining boosters. I get ONE a day through the booster wheel and sometimes a lollipop hammer from F5. With the difficulty of levels now thatโ€™s why I stopped playing, not near enough boosters to pass a level.

Its all about MONEY with this company, so they wonโ€™t award you with anything

PAY AS YOU PLAY

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear community,

the new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณ

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, October 14th, we have... Let's check it out the differentย Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7955 Levels, 531 episodes
    • Win10:ย 8045 Levels, 537 episodes

___

We are introducing a new sour & magical game element in Candy Crush Saga:ย the Sour Skull!

๐Ÿ‘‰ New! โ˜ ๏ธ Sour Skulls in Candy Crush Saga

Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿ™Œ Celebrate with the community the arrival of this amazing milestone!

๐Ÿฐ๏ธ ๐ŸŽ‰๏ธ ๐ŸŽˆ Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga is here - Let's make a cake and get badges and more!ย HERE!

โ›“๐Ÿ”“ย Order Locksย -ย New challenging and sweet feature in Candy Crush Saga!ย More infoย HERE

Are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis? We've prepare a very special contest for you! Don't miss out this:

๐Ÿš€โœจ Reach for the stars with Tiffi!ย HERE

________

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

quote:

When completing level 8000 in the game (and as commented by @Peter_Tornaros for example), we get a milestone reward.

Hope you did receive it as well!

Please let me know otherwise.

That comment from yesterday (scroll up, or previous page) let you know otherwise, not everyone got 'em.

If the stuff had been added to the inventory in the first place, that feedback from yesterday wouldn't have been necessary (duh!).

quote:

You must be kidding...

That's no BS, brother G; & you're probably in the 7700s by now, so you haven't completely given it up yet (but not advancing too quickly).

Anyone doing less than 45 levels a week are losing ground on it; & if their events tab isn't full of anything useful (candy chronicles don't count), they've got more reasons to be hating on this here Saga.

King, make the game great again...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished this week's levels. My F5 team again combined well, meaning I had a timed speckled bomb right through the 45 levels and a timed Combo for all but the last 13 levels. I passed all levels at my first attempt and only needed to use minimal boosters and extra moves. It is totally unfair that you finish with a full Candy Necklace and the next week you return to nothing. This, to me, is nothing short of theft !! Having said that I found the Sour Skulls "interesting". I didn't have a problem with them this week, but will leave my judgement until after next week.

All in all, the 45 levels were enjoyable with a mixture of challenges, tactics and fun. However the Rainbow Rapids levels again spoiled the overall enjoyment !! They are so predictable and boring.

The first Episode started in a breeze sailing through the first 5 levels without a problem. Level 8006 was hard but interesting. A UFO sorted it out. 8008 with Freddo the Frog was fun and required tactics. 8009 was a Rainbow Rapids level, totally boring with constant cascading completely ruining the level.

In the second Episode, I found 8016 enjoyable and 8017 tricky. 8021 another RR level was boring. 8023 compensated being a fun level.

Finally Episode 3 and the introduction of Sour Skulls. The first 3 levels were a fairly easy introduction to the Skulls. Then 8034, a boring, unimaginative RR level, followed by 8035, an ok level that was enjoyable. 8037 with the Skulls was a good level, however 8038 was annoying with constant reshuffling caused, in my opinion, by a poorly laid out board. 8040 was another very ordinary level. After getting a warning from a very good player stuck on this level, I watched a You Tube video before tackling the level. This is definitely a must. I then found the level required tactical use of speckled bombs and placement of Freddo the Frog. 8043 was a very hard level. Another good finishing level, 8045, where I used only my 4th UFO over the 45 levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I just went to play the Chocolate Box through Facebook and realised my Candy Necklace is linked to all platforms on all devices, so lose a level playing side features in between new releases and you lose everything you have accumulated on your Candy Necklace. This is unfair unless I can go back to lower levels before next week's releases and rebuild my Candy Necklace ?

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Hope you are all enjoying the new levels released yesterday!

@Spieler_8675309 I sent you a DM with some information. Thanks!

@Albert_Heinrich I hope the new episodes are going to get at leats a 3 stars rating. Happy crushing and have fun with the new Sour Skulls!

@Peter_Tornaros , in regards to the Candy necklace, thank you for sharing this information with us. I've passed it to the team to make sure everything works fine.

On another hand, much appreciated all your comments and detailed explanations! amazing! I'm sure they are going to help many other community members.

Also, I'm glad our dear Freddo was around some of the new levels! ๐Ÿธ

What do you think of the new game element, the Sour Skulls? I'd be great if you can share your opinion with the community!

๐Ÿ‘‰ย New! โ˜ ๏ธ Sour Skulls in Candy Crush Saga

Have a delicious day everyone and happy crushing! ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?