Request for lives

jer152
jer152 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I get requests for lives from STRANGERS. They are not my friends. We need a decline request and/or the ability to block that person from sending anymore requests.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

What you suggest won't work. Selected groups of players are given to your game. That you can add as friends.

Please be happy if you always get life. Of course you should be able to ask and send others for life as well. It's a game for everyone !!!

@Crazy Cat Lad

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• jer152

I did t add them as friends. And why send 8 requests? It’s always the same two strangers. I’d rather block them.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @jer152 !

When you are playing on Facebook or Facebook connected, then only your Facebook friends should come up in the game.

If you play with a King account or the game has got disconnected from Facebook, then random other players will be your "friends" in the game.

• jer152

I only play thru FaceBook. They aren’t my friends. I have no idea how thy even find me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?