⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had a typo in my verification email and now I can't confirm my account. How can I change it?

Nichtsnutz
Nichtsnutz Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello

I had a typo in my email and now I can't verify my account. But I also can't change the email address before I confirm the wrong one. What can I do?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please enter your email address correctly. Otherwise go to Profile - Settings Edit or change profile. There you can enter a new email address and confirm it again!

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Nichtsnutz Hi and welcome, I hope the information supplied above helps you to get your your account confirmed. If you run into any problems or this does not work, it is probably best to create a new account with the correct email address and then confirm you account

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @Nichtsnutz and good day to you. I would also comment the same as my fellow experts.

Since you have typed a wrong email address, just ignore the wrong email address and go ahead in creating a new account under the your usual email address. After that, please sign up/sign in using the correct email address (please ensure you key in the correct one) and password.

Hope the above works for you. Thank you and let us know if you still need help with your issue or other issue.😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Changing your King account password or email address is a 7 step process. Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.king.com in a web browser.
    2. In the top-right menu, click on "Games".
    3. Click on any game (it doesn't matter which!)
    4. In the top-left corner, click "Log in".
    5. Enter your details to log in, then go back up to the top-left of the page and click on "Settings".
    6. Click on "Account". You will be prompted to type your password again.
    7. You will then see an "Account Settings" page where you can change your email address and password.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?