⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why will Candy Crush not go to my farthest level when I open through Facebook on my iMac?

carolganz
carolganz Posts: 2 Newbie

I can no longer access Candy Crush Saga at a 3000 level on Facebook. A message says I have reached the end of my journey and will not let me open the game. What do I do?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@carolganz Hi and welcome that is the old flash version of the game. You will need to clear your internet browser cache and log out and restart your device and then log back in and you should have the HTML5 version of the game with all levels on

You can also access the the latest version of the game on king.com/games now

Hope this helps

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @carolganz and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community - the flash version of the game is no longer supported so hopefully by following the steps listed above you will be able to continue playing the game on your iMac.

I see that you are new to the community. I hope that you will stay and explore and spend some time with us. It is not only an opportunity to ask for help, but also to share opinions and ideas. There are also contests where you have an opportunity to win gold bars and badges and fun stories and games to read and play. Also - if you have already reached level 3000, you can get a badge for level 1000, 2000, and 3000. Just click on the link HERE and then click on the links for each level badge. All you have to do is post a screenshot of your game map showing you have passed each level and you will receive your badges.

Also, here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

I hope the above mentioned tips by freddy must have helped. You should also see for the updates related to your browser.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?