πŸ’»πŸ“±πŸ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

the new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! πŸ₯³

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, October 21st, we have... Let's check it out the differentΒ Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileΒ (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):Β 8000 Levels, 534 episodes
    • Win10:Β 8105 Levels, 541 episodes (Yes, 4 new episodes!!)

*For the next couple of weeks, we will be releasing 4 episodes for our dear Win 10 players. Please enjoy them Candy Crushers! Then, in the future, we might bring 4 new episodes for our Facebook and mobile players as well! Stay tuned!

___

Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga in all platforms! πŸ™Œ Celebrate with the community the arrival of this amazing milestone!

🍰️ πŸŽ‰οΈ 🎈 Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga is here - Let's make a cake and get badges and more!Β HERE!

πŸŽƒ Coming soon! Candy Crush Saga: the Spooky Skull Tower event! πŸ‘» πŸ’€ HERE

πŸ‘‰Β New! ☠️ Sour Skulls in Candy Crush Saga

Are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis? We've prepare a very special contest for you! Don't miss out this:

πŸš€βœ¨ Reach for the stars with Tiffi!Β HERE

________

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4

@Pounawea, haven't had time today to open CCS, but great to hear about the 4 episodes. Will dig into it tomorrow, bit too late to start now.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    edited October 2020

Going to bring out 4 NEW EPISODES every week. Its bad enough with 45 levels a week never mind upping it to 60.

[...] No wonder players are fed up with this game. Everything you hear about this game is negative. GET A GRIP KING

*Edit by CM: offensive language

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

@Pounawea My comments this week will be brief. That undoubtedly is the greatest load of rubbish ever released. I have never had to use so many boosters and extra moves. The entire 4 episodes were riddled with poorly designed, boring and impossible levels. 8073 is a total joke and should never have been released. 8085 is not much better. As for 8080, I just shook my head and proceeded - the less said the better.

In summary, a totally unenjoyable product that should never have been released into the marketplace. My advice is get 45 levels right and forget the 60.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

@Gary_Turner Unless you have a large bank of boosters and gold bars, you will have no chance of completing the 60 levels.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

And that’s what I’ve been saying for months, that CCS is now PAY AS YOU PLAY. Most ways of gaining boosters has been removed. I get ONE booster a day from booster wheel. What chance have I got. I keep getting alerts for chocolate box but it never appears. You have to wonder what these idiots at King are playing at. Ruined what used to be a good game to play. I look at the comments to see if anything has changed and it has, but its all for the worse. I stopped playing a couple of months ago because of these imbeciles at King

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Pounawea

Completed my 45 games and reached 8000. Very disappointed. No booster rewards for reaching 8000

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Very disappointed, no booster rewards for reaching 8000

And yet another one that didn't get 'em, huh?

WTF?!?

But try complaining about it, worked for der Spieler; but something's gotta be wrong if individual players must resort to that.

And those at the company who should be beta-testing these levels have apparently gone on strike or something, so now the players must do it; players (probably) don't have limitless supplies of boosters/gold bars, so they won't tolerate being de facto beta-testers.

C'mon, King; do better...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?