Rewards

Dear candy crush team

I have been playing candy crush from last 7 yrs. And reach level 5101. I have collected rewards more than 500 from each rewads. Now m changing my phone , and lost all rewards what ever I collected means that 7 yr result turn in to ZERO. Are there any chance to retrieve that rewards or I have to uninstall candy crush saga from my. Mobile and from my heart..

Regards

Jhasketan Sahu

Lever 5101

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

If you change the device, the boosters cannot be transferred, only the gold bars. They stay where you got the boosters. You can only play with this device where the boosters are. With the new device you have to collect new boosters. When uninstalling the booster and life can be lost. As it doesn't save your device. In the help: gear wheel - question mark - help center you can read everything about it !!!

I hope this helps.

Good luck

• Spinnifix

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Jhasa2009
    Jhasa2009 Posts: 2 Newbie

Dear @Spinnifix

I have mentioned that I have been playing since 7yr

Now my old phn not in working condition for this game so I change to new one. And I collected that booster and kept it carefully, now I can't use it so this is totally nonsense..

• Spinnifix

There is no other solution. I'm sorry!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?