⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Receiving and sending lives via Facebook - not working!?

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@shazeebabe Hi and welcome, Since Facebook did a platform update there has been an issue into sending and receiving lives. This is currently being investigated but as of yet we have no time frame on a fix

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,046 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @shazeebabe and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! Please keep checking the link posted above to see any updates from the game Community Manager concerning this issue.

I noticed that you are a newcomer to our community and now that you have found us, I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Good Luck and Happy Crushing! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

There has been issue on facebook related to sending and recieving lives. Already reported and hopefully it will be settled down soon.

Thanks.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

Long time players in our group "Candy Crush Saga all Help" are comment with posts about problems with sending and receiving lives. Part of the cannot send others cannot receive or cannot send and receive. Most of them do not report to you, the reason is "they really believe it is not a problem these are intentionally made by the "King" to make them buy lives.To be honest with you I still believe it's a glitch and not as these players believe. I do not have this problem but I address on behalf of hundreds of players with these problems. They are really frustrated, people who play for years, they have friends who send them lives every day and they do not receive. They have to wait hours until they get the five free lives. If the problem is really difficult to solve for you try to giving them a few free hour of live per day just to convince them that it is a really problem and not a way to take money by buying lives. I hope this post will find its way to the managers who decide and this problem will soon be solved.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

Long time players in our group "Candy Crush Saga all Help" are comment with posts about problems with sending and receiving lives. Part of the cannot send others cannot receive or cannot send and receive. Most of them do not report to you, the reason is "they really believe it is not a problem these are intentionally made by the "King" to make them buy lives.To be honest with you I still believe it's a glitch and not as these players believe. I do not have this problem but I address on behalf of hundreds of players with these problems. They are really frustrated, people who play for years, they have friends who send them lives every day and they do not receive. They have to wait hours until they get the five free lives. If the problem is really difficult to solve for you try to giving them a few free hour of live per day just to convince them that it is a really problem and not a way to take money by buying lives. I hope this post will find its way to the managers who decide and this problem will soon be solved.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi again.

Sending / recieving lives is a known issue and related to facebook. As far as i know King Studios are already working on this to fix it but the issue is also depending on the facebook support. So hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks.

• roee
    roee Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Having the same issue with sending and receiving lives. Please fix this issue thank you

• CookieKirby
    CookieKirby Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

This has been going on for over a month now. No problem can be so difficult that it takes over a month to fix. I have played since the game started and spent money over the years. This problem means I will not be able to play more than 15 minutes a day and certainly will not be spending money.

My group has over 110,000 members and I am tired of the posts complaining of this issue.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@aijaziqbal

This is exactly the answer I did not want to get, I thought of getting a slightly more creative answer for example like: I passed your post to management, who may need to take care not only of taking out these new steps to maintain the existing one. Second, in the meantime, people can be given a few hours of free live per day till the problem will be resolved. I have worked for many years in technical support for customers and the most important thing is that the customer will be satisfied. Please think about it.

• Ruzgarefe
    Ruzgarefe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Merhaba lar candy crush saga mükemmel bir oyun ama artık reklamlardan bonus gelmiyor😪😪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?