⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want ads to reward

Shabbir128
Shabbir128 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hii

In my games i don't receive any types of ads. Plss help how to I get Ads so I also gets rewards and bonus....

Plss resolve my solution

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@Shabbir128 Hi and welcome, Video ads is a Bonus feature so it is not available to everybody in there game. It is given to groups of randomly selected people. So this just means your not in that group at present but you could be in the future

To make sure your getting the features available to you keep your game up to date and log out and restart your device regularly. This will ensure your game is running the best it possibly can

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,818 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Ads feature is a bonus feature and it is not the permanent part of the game. Like all other bonus features it is randomly assigned by the system to the different player. Unfortunately at the moment you are not part of the selected group. But it may change time to time. So please keep your game up to date and hopefully you will be a part of this feature in future.

Thanks.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

You never know when you're going to get ads. I never get them on my PC. I occasionally get them on my tablet. Keep your game up to date and see if they appear. There is nothing you can do to make them available to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?