💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

+5 lives bonus

moiv
moiv Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Make it possible to use the +5 lives bonus if you win it when your lives are full. I have won it it a few times, but not enjoyed it as it was when my lives were full, so a bit of a downer when it just disappears. Thanks

2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

If you win, lives last. Sometimes there are already 6 lives. As I know the CM, it will definitely not be accepted.@Crazy Cat Lad

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Bubbleblaster
    Bubbleblaster Posts: 7 Level 2

best post ever , you should recieve your lives , if your life pool is full, what a waste of a reward

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Keeping the maximum 5 Lives will stay and also the rewards where you win a full reload of Lives up to 5.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?