SALTNADO - New event in Candy Crush Saga πŸ¬πŸ§‚

Options

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @bearwithme . I think that @KingChewy is trying to steal sweetonium from Tiffi so to use for his own desires.

🀣🀣🀣

You naughty troll !

• JeffMakesGames
    JeffMakesGames Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options

My event is still broken on Facebook version.

Like the above screenshots, my progress bar is empty, so are the three dots, and I have the first set? of buildijngs uncovered.

It's when I completed level 42-43? that it broke and I can't play any further. Play button still grayed out.

• celinem
    celinem Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Hi! I've been enjoying playing Saltnado. My issue is that I can start with my 5 lives, play a few times (2 or 3) and any remaining lives seem to disappear. I thought I was just losing my mind and maybe had played more(and lost more) that I thought. I just tried again. I had 3 lives, played twice (and lost) and when I went to use my last life, it was gone. Is anyone else noticing this?

Celine

• yoph_1234
    yoph_1234 Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

When I am about to finish the game the play button greyed out anyways I got some rewards

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@celinem Please check your game is up to date and if playing via an internet browser clear your cache, log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue

Thank you

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Thank you all for your feedback and for sharing your opinion & progress in this event.

As mentioned last week, Saltando is a new event in Candy Crush Saga and outside the Saga Map, is currently available for a few Candy Crushers around the world. πŸ™‚

Please keep sharing information, visuals and your progression so we can all see how it looks and how it works!

We need your feedback, Candy Crushers!

πŸ‘‰ What do you think of the Saltando event?

πŸ‘‰Β Do you like the story and narrative?

πŸ‘‰Β Do you like the visuals?

πŸ‘‰Β Are you enjoying the levels?

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone- this is great feedback. As with any new event there are sometimes a few glitches. For those of you with a greyed out progress bar or some other type of issue, can you please provide the make and model of the device you are playing on and the software version. Also make sure you have the latest version of the game. Any additional info you can provide will help the studio troubleshoot the issue.

I play on a mini iPad 5 and an iPhone X and have had no problem with the event. I find it a lot of fun and I am now working on the second round improving the buildings I have already freed from the salt. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?