New Spooky Skull Tower event: Pro tips! 🔝 🆙

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited October 2020 in Discussions

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

Dear Candy Crushers,

Spooky Skull Tower event has started! Find out all the event information HERE !

We'd like to share with you some Pro Tips from our Level designers:

🎃 👻 🕸️ The Spooky Skulls event: Pro tips!

Trick sour skulls (new in-game element!) and complete all levels to get sweet treats each time you win. We will have 2 different adventures, the Spooky Skulls and the Hallowed Tower!

💀🎃 1st climb: Pro tips for the Spooky Skulls climb 👉 HERE

🎃 👻 2nd climb: Pro tips for the Hallowed Tower per level! 👉 HERE

Comments

• Pounawea

💀🎃 1st climb: Pro tips for the Spooky Skulls climb

First time you play the new in-game element, Sour Skulls? They look scary but don't worry, we got your back! Find below our Level designer tips to master them! Sour Skull tips!

• Plan ahead! The next pedestal in the Sour Skulls travel sequence will be highlighted with a small pulse.
    • Do not worry about ALL the pedestals. Focus where the Sour Skull is now and where it is about to land. Remember, it only has 5 lives!
    • Its a good idea to focus on the Sour Skull first, as destroying it with the Pedestals, can reveal key elements in a level!

• Pounawea

🎃 👻 2nd climb: Pro tips for the Hallowed Tower per level!

Sharing with you below some tips from our Levels designers: 

Level 1, the Skull:

Try to remove the Sour skull early so you can get to the Popcorn as fast as possible. Popcorn can only be damaged by stripes or wrapped candies and can there for be tricky to get.

Level 2, the pumpkin:

Tread carefully, there are some nasty candy bombs hiding in this level, make sure to find and remove them fast! In the pumpkin smile you can find some lucky candies helping you gather those tasty orange candies J

Level 3, Spooky ghost:

To beat this ghost you should aim for the eyes with some special candies early! It will try to stop you with its licorice so be careful. 

Level 4, headstone:

Around this headstone the ground has become alive as spooky chocolate, make sure the chocolate doesn’t spread to much under the crystal candies.

Level 5, the bat (could be Dracula himself):

This is probably the hardest level of them all, this bat has many layers of licorice lurking around. Remove the protective Sour Skull as fast as possible so you can reach the rest of the licorice. Make sure to save your special candies for the licorice that has locks on them or this level will be impossible! 

• Pounawea

We hope you find these tips useful!

What's your strategy?

👉 Candy Crushers, share you tips with the Community in this thread.

Have a delicious day and happy & spooky adventures everyone! 🍬 🍬 🎃 👻  💀 

_____

For more information about the Spooky Skulls Tower Climb event, go HERE

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

I Completed the First Climb!

The event was great!

Before starting the Climb 2, I am planning to read the thing! Let's see if I can complete it! Thanks for al. These new events! First Salntado and now this!

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited October 2020

Second Climb

I am loving it! @Pounawea

Level 1:Skull!

Like said by Pounawea, first remove the skull! It will help you as there is popcorn under that, if you do not remove it early then you mag lose as the moves are limited.

Level 2:Pumpkin!

This level is said to be Pumpkin due to the Orange Candies in the order! You have to first remove the sour skulls as below the placeholders are hiding a few 25 moved nasty color bombs! After that, remember to remove the Order Candies as quickly as possible to complete the order!

Level 3:Ghost!

The board is in the shape of a Ghost! Looks Beautiful, Doesn't it? To pass this level too you have too remove the sour skulls as under them are frosting blocks under which there are double layered jelly!

Level 4:Headstone!

No Sour Skulls! The level is still tricky! Look at the bottom lane of the board, completely chocolate! As it grows, it will go under the Crystal Candies and is not properly visible. Make sure not to let it spread too much as there is jelly on the entire board!

Level 5:Bat!

This level is too much Licorice! Black like a bat! The first thing you do is clear the sour skull like the other levels. You will find that under them is Licorice as well. The board is filled with licorice curls as well. These are a mixture of Candy Curls and Licroice. It was truly said, this is the hardest level! But also the sweetest level! You get many rewards

Prizes

There are many prizes! A pair of Colour Bombs, Fishes, Striped and Wrapped Candy and a Striped Candy!

If you still think this is very less, then

Play the last 5 levels again! You can play them again for the prizes!

That's all! The event was great!

@Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad Bug Report: When I lost level 5, it showed warning for dropping to level 1 but I dropped to Level 4.

• Pounawea

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and also for the information reported, @DeepshikhaSharan !

I'm glad to read you are enjoying this event. 🙌 🙂

If you have some pro tips on how to crush these levels, share them with the community!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing

• thessao
    thessao Posts: 310 Level 3

Love these Halloween special games, they’re great! 👻💀☠️

But - I can’t play level 5 in this spooky skull tower event. When I press to play it, it gives me this, meaning I can’t play, it shuts down immediately with the message that there are no available moves?! And then I am back to level 4. How do I get to play level 5? I have tried about 40 times now and the same story every time... #frustrated 😀

And I am playing in Swedish, so the first one says there are no possible moves, and the second picture says “Oooops!”

• olyamt
    olyamt Posts: 235 Level 3

Same here, Level 5 starts with 'No possible moves' and just closes, losing a life at the same time. Not to mention, now the whole event is just gone from my game.. Please fix @Pounawea

• thieveslikeking
    thieveslikeking Posts: 38 Level 2

What a mess of a level the 5th one is. Can’t play with space race reward and you know it’s gonna be impossible without boosters. Stupid design. Even the reward for passing level 8000 is a joke. Didn’t get 1 of each even after contacting support. Didn’t get striped brush or lucky candy and now they’re blanking me. Charming bunch

• Jason_Weidler
    Jason_Weidler Posts: 15 Level 2

I had to log out, clear cache and restart phone to get the 2 halloween events cause they weren't showing up, I got to play finally, beat spooky skulls, played a couple levels of hallow, earlier, went to play now and not there, this is ridiculous, why does stuff keep disappearing from crush and soda games, getting tired of it, no reason fir it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?