๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ Candy Necklace - Candy Crush Saga!

Comments

• kisara
    kisara Posts: 92 Level 2
  • lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3

It's nice n I've it but sometimes failed down to zero n start again

• lakiere

Not account in the forum yet? Sign upย HEREย in 2 seconds!

Dear community,

Weโ€™d like to share with you information about a new feature coming to Candy Crush Saga.

Meet the Candy Necklace!ย ๐Ÿฌ

We are evolving the functionality from the Build-a-bot-feature into a Candy necklace!

The objective will be the same: Win new levels on your first tryย to unlock goodie bags of boosters for the next level! Chain your wins for sweeter rewards, and we will be giving this feature a new & fresh look!

ย 

Let me show you how is going to work and someย mockupsย of the new Candy Necklace below:

๏ปฟBefore starting a level:ย 

Before playing a level, you can see your current win streak and the associated rewards displayed in a Candy Necklace that contains bags of boosters. Future rewards (if you keep your winning streak) are also visible, so you know what to expect!ย 

Starting and winning a Level:

When starting aย new level, your candy bag of rewards will break and your current streak rewards are placed onto the game board:

Continue winning levels to have your streak and rewards increased. The maximum reward upgrade you reach after 5 wins in a row, while your streak counter can continue further!

ย 

Losing a level:

If you lose a level, while you're on a streak, you can choose to continue to play the level (and thus keep your streak) or to leave the level and lose your streak and associated rewards from the candy necklace.ย 

ย 

Are you excited to try out the Candy Necklace?

From level 200ย and on you can discover this exciting feature! Remember to update your game to the latest version so that you can see the Candy necklace.

______

Thatโ€™s all for now Candy Crushers! We really hope you like these changes.

โš ๏ธย Please note that we will be releasing this new feature slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

ย 

We need your feedback, Candy Crushers!

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think of the brand new Candy Necklace? Share your opinion & feedback with us below!

ย 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

October 6editedย October 7

Welcomeย to the sweetestย Community!ย Participate, share your feedback, and win prizes!

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย ย New to the Community? Sign upย HEREย in 2 seconds!

Halloween 2020 ๐ŸŽƒย ๐Ÿ‘ปย sweeter and spookier than ever!ย ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ย HERE

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesย HERE!ย ย ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†

Want to PLAY?

๐Ÿญย ย Playย Candy Crush Sagaย ย ย ๐Ÿฅคย ย Playย Candy Crush Soda Sagaย ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿ‘ญย ย Playย Candy Crush Friends Sagaย ย 

๐Ÿฎย ย Playย Candy Crush Jelly Sagaย ย ย ย ๐Ÿย Playย Farm Heroes Sagaย 

• lakiere

lakiere

Level 3

It's nice n I've it but sometimes failed down to zero n start again

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers,

First of all, warm welcome to all newcomers!

Thank you very much for your comments and for sharing you opinions with us. ๐Ÿ™Œ Happy to see that you all like the new visuals and designs of the Candy Necklace! As mentioned last week, we keep working on this feature and we will be adding little sounds improvements and also changing the look of the information pop up.

Please keep your feedback coming, Candy Crushers!

๐Ÿ‘‰ What do you think of the brand new Candy Necklace? Share your opinion & feedback with us below!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฌ

______

*Please note that we will be releasing this new feature slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

• Evolleo
    Evolleo Posts: 3 Newbie

Difficult to pass the levels. Hope I have boosters.

• michelereads
    michelereads Posts: 100 Level 2

I agree ever since the new version has come out I am having difficulties passing levels.

Happy Crushing!!๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

I think something is wrong with the candy necklace. I played 3 levels when I had already reached the fifth candy, but the boosters were not added. Until the fourth candy if they were added, in the fifth no longer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?