💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

the new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    edited November 2020

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, October 28th, we have... Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8045 Levels, 537 episodes
    • Win10: 8165 Levels, 545 episodes (Yes, 4 new episodes once again!!)

*As we did last week, we are releasing 4 episodes for our dear Win 10 players again. Please enjoy them Candy Crushers!

In the future, we might bring 4 new episodes for our Facebook and mobile players as well! Stay tuned!

___

Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga in all platforms! 🙌 Celebrate with the community the arrival of this amazing milestone!

🍰️ 🎉️ 🎈 Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga is here - Let's make a cake and get badges and more! HERE!

Halloween in Candy Crush Saga! Sweeter and spookier than ever!

🎃 Candy Crush Saga: the Spooky Skull Tower event! 👻 💀 HERE

🎃 👻 🕸️ Halloween 2020 - events overview HERE!

👉 New! ☠️ Sour Skulls in Candy Crush Saga

Last but not least... are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis? We've prepare a very special contest for you! Don't miss out this: 🚀✨ Reach for the stars with Tiffi! HERE

________

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    edited October 2020

30 levels a week was plenty then you changed it to 45 now you’re going to put out 60 a week.

DON’T BOTHER. [...] You can’t even gain enough boosters to do 15 levels a week. The changes made have been pathetic. You’ll never learn, you’re driving people away from the game

*Edit by CM: offensive language

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@Pounawea, this episode was almost too easy after the first two (8106, 8107) levels. Maybe unlucky with the boards for those two levels, but wasted moves in level 8016 in trying to create combos to destroy the chocolate at the top of the board.

The next level was not easy either and I thought here we go again. Destroying the two Cake Bombs early was going to be crucial, and it was a bit difficult.

The number of moves were quite high and most levels were completed with between 10 and 27 moves left. Is this the developers redeeming themselves?

The fewest in-game boosters used in quite a long while (4 in two levels). Quite a bit of fun after the last release.

Episode 542 - Levels 8106 - 8120

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 4/2 (PS x 4)

Boosters used to create CB Combo's: 1/15

Pre Game Boosters used:14 Excluding Win Streak

Most boosters used in one level: (8106, PS x3)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 13/15

Sugar Stars: 8/15

Difficult Levels: 2/15 (8106, 8107)

Tricky Levels: 5/15 (8112, 8113, 8117, 8119, 8120)

Best Levels: 4/15 (8109-8111, 8116) 

Five Star Levels: 13/15 (8108-8120)

Four Star Levels: 0/15

Three Star Levels: 1/15 (8107)

Two Star Levels: 1/15 (8106)

One Star Levels: 0/15

Level 8106 - RR. Poor start. Chocolate placing on top of board proved a handful. Candies not favourable to remove chocolate. Resorted to PS to create Combo's and destroy chocolate with moves running out

Level 8017: No combos possible near cake bomb. Used PS to create CB & WC Combo with moves running out.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich With Summer Time now upon us in Australia, I probably will not start until tomorrow morning.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Pounawea I finished the 60 new levels yesterday and what a surprise. What difference a week makes. They were exceptionally good 👋👋 A perfect mixture of hard, very hard, but not impossible, tactical, entertaining, fun and even a few easy levels. It felt like the designers had gone back to the old formula in many cases and it really made it an enjoyable experience.

I won't go into detail, but Levels 8148, 8153 and 8154 with Freddo the frog were brilliant 👍️👍️👍️ If there is any criticism at all it is the boring and predictable Rainbow Rapids levels, although 8126 was quite good.

Pumpkin Pursuit is something different, but I hope Dexter returns next week !!

• Pounawea

Amazing, thank you for your review and rating from episode 542 @Albert_Heinrich ! 🙌 👏

@Peter_Tornaros , glad to read your review about the latest review, especially since the last released. 🙂

Our dear 'Freddo' comes back in some fun levels and as you mentioned, this week we have the Pumpkin Pursuit Leaderboard. Something new, fresh, and I hope you are enjoying it.

For this leaderboard, new and old levels count! I understand is not ideal, but I wanted our dear player at the very top of the Saga Map to also be able to win some points from previous levels. 🙂 Better that than no points at all, right?

🎃 Event mechanics:

Collect Pumpkin Candies from the Main Saga Map only. Other events out of the main Saga Map won't count.

Play New levels to collect Pumpkin Candies x2.

especially for our players at the top of the Saga Map, we can play old levels as well! Collect Pumpkin Candies x1

Collect Pumpkin Candies to win points in both New Levels and Old Levels!

Leaderboard will be of max. 30 players

Reach the top 10 positions at the end of the event to win sweet rewards.

For more information, check out the official announcement: HERE .

Also, don't forget to share with us how many pumpkin Candies you have collected so far!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬 🍬

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Pounawea,

*Note to CM @Pounawea need to update "Episodes", forgot to do it, from previous week! Should be 538 & 545! *See Pages 65 & 67 at:

Then need you to see:

• Part 1 - *Announcements & Issues With Tips!

Have a issue over there.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/31/2020

• How do we get our gold bars onto our account that we earn here

• joeericka
    joeericka Posts: 6 Level 2

you have to by the piggy bank

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?