⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CCS black screen

Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

I have had my screen go black in CCS several times in the last few days. I am Playing on my iPhone 8. It’s never happened before this week. Is this a glitch because you are making so many changes or do I have a problem.

Thanks and regards.

Jeanne Burke.

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jeanne.jo!

This issue is still under investigation, but no error is found yet.

Meanwhile, please play on another browser. It seems mostly happen in Google Chrome, so try any other of the supported browsers Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Edge.

If you're playing on a Windows PC, you can also download the game as an app from Microsoft Store Here and play via the Windows app instead.

Please also note that Microsoft no longer supports their old systems Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. Therefore we recommend to play on Windows 10 to guarantee that the game works.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jeanne.jo and good day to you.

When you keep getting black screen, i.e. auto reboot once you log into the game, it may means that you need to update either the iOS or the app. Kindly check whether there is any updates of these 2 items that are pending. If yes, please update the same and backup/sync your app with iTunes prior to the update.

Once you have updated it, you may also need to reboot/restart your iPhone 8 to refresh the updates in your phone.

Please let us know if the above works and if you need help with other issue.

Thank you ☺️

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jeanne.jo!

This issue is still under investigation, but no error is found yet.

Meanwhile, please play on another browser. It seems mostly happen in Google Chrome, so try any other of the supported browsers Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Edge.

If you're playing on a Windows PC, you can also download the game as an app from Microsoft Store Here and play via the Windows app instead.

Please also note that Microsoft no longer supports their old systems Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. Therefore we recommend to play on Windows 10 to guarantee that the game works.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi dear.

Please do the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again.

Please also look for the latest update of your iphone device.

You may also clear cache from the Safari of your device.

Also check these troubleshooting tips.

Thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jeanne.jo and good day to you.

When you keep getting black screen, i.e. auto reboot once you log into the game, it may means that you need to update either the iOS or the app. Kindly check whether there is any updates of these 2 items that are pending. If yes, please update the same and backup/sync your app with iTunes prior to the update.

Once you have updated it, you may also need to reboot/restart your iPhone 8 to refresh the updates in your phone.

Please let us know if the above works and if you need help with other issue.

Thank you ☺️

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Jeanne.jo Hi and welcome, Sorry to here you having this issue, I play on iphone 6 with latest update and have not experienced any problems. So please check you device is up to date and try the standard troubleshooting tips

Check game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this solves your issue

If not you may need to contact customer support regarding this so they can look into it, but hopefully its just a temporary problem

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?