Level 8075

Options
Abdul15
Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2

According to Tips and Walk through and youtube videos for level you have 32 moves and 31 Waffles but when i play this level i have 27 moves and 87 Waffles to clear. Why is this harder for me?

Comments

• Abdul15
    Abdul15 Posts: 155 Level 2
    Options

YouTube Video with 32 moves and 31 Waffles

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,928 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited October 2020
    Options

Bit of an extreme change wouldn't you agree? Turning a level from doable to completely, totally and utterly impossible?

I have absolutely no idea how you are meant to pass this. Less moves and three times the orders to clear. Insane!

Why are players who don't clear levels immediately after they are released constantly punished with ridiculous, over the top revisions that always, always make levels impossible?

• steinein
    steinein Posts: 95 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Michael-6 "Why are players who don't clear levels immediately after they are released constantly punished with ridiculous, over the top revisions that always, always make levels impossible?"

Because the people who play the levels for the videos probably (personally I think it is absolutely true) have some sort of deal with King. And once they pass through the levels are made harder so that the masses NEED to BUY BOOSTERS.

It's a bait-and-switch (they've already been sued once for nonsense they pulled on Facebook, yet they keep doing these sorts of things).

Come on, King, stop it. .

(For the record I made it past because I got lucky and got two color bombs together after the board opened. But I still had to use a saucer and a hammer to clear the rest after I ran out of moves - I didn't want to but I was sick of the level and it was worth it to get off the damn thing).

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

absolutely true that players who don't clear levels immediately after they are released constantly punished with ridiculous, over the top revisions that always, always make levels impossible?

why for us like this ??

any hope ??

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Looks like the level has been improved somewhat, less waffles required to be hit. Whilst it is still completely unfair that a privileged group of early players get a different game than the rest of us plebs, it is nice to see that catastrophically unfair changes can be somewhat rectified in reasonable time.

• steinein
    steinein Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Yeah. But sadly for me after I had to use my boosters to get out *eye roll*

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?