⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

8018 - no moves available because of boosters

Options
tscheip
tscheip Posts: 103 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Level 8018 was an immediate "Oops no moves available" because of the boosters placed on the board.

This is getting ridiculous. King says "Use real money to buy these boosters! It helps you win!" Then when you use those boosters they say "Haha! You can't win this level now. Thanks for the money!"

New levels (especially this week) are getting stupidly hard. Many are darn near impossible without boosters. But now we use boosters and immediately lose the level for doing so?

No level should ever be impacted to the point that it's unplayable due to boosters. This is the second time this has happened to me, costing me my Win Streak and extra boosters, and I'm getting really sick of it.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@tscheip Hi and welcome . sorry to her this has happened to you again i will tag @kiara_wael to see if she can check this level

Thank you

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,314 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@tscheip

It is annoying when you use purchased boosters at the start and you get an 'oops'. That should not happen. However, there are levels that you can only play without a start booster. With startbooster comes the oops.

I'll take another look at level 8018 too.

ok.

On Facebook, Mobile and Win 10 app

I couldn't find a problem with startbooster either. The problem may have already been resolved. Check your updates.

• tscheip
    tscheip Posts: 103 Level 2
    Options

I appreciate you checking, but the issue hasn't been addressed here. With start boosters and Win Streak boosters placed on the board, there weren't enough candies left to make a match with the small number of starting candies in the upper left.

For a Nightmarishly Hard level, isn't it common to use every booster available? Yet in this case, doing so was an immediate loss. That's what needs to change.

The player shouldn't be penalized if their boosters result in no moves being available. That should never happen. The player has no idea the board is going to screw them like that. They're just using boosters like King wants them to!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I agree with whatever you said. Infact we have this idea in our idea section where a player requested that if on any level fail message come without even a single move. No life and win streak/ boosters be decreased. Hopefully it might be implemented in future.

Your feedback came to us and we will let our CM know about it. But please do the standard troubleshooting and log out, update, restart and login again and see if it helps you.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?