Why is Level 2770 so impossible to pass?

7om
7om Posts: 30 Level 2

Why is Level 2770 so impossible to pass? I've gone through all of my bonuses and even had 14 bonus moves, but the game algorithm still forces me to fail the level. It is as if this level is designed specifically to suck money out of players. Is that the reason it is so impossible to pass this level? Serious answers only please.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@7om.Vidoe below should give you some hints and tips to complete this level, not an easy level so can take a few attempts. video user uses a lollipop hammer to finish off but is possible without boosters

Video here older but no boosters used

Thank you

• 7om

I've tried over 100 attempts to pass this level, have gone through all of my bonuses and even had 14 bonus moves. Do you actually think that some video is going to help? Plus, your video is inaccurate. The game algorithm only allows 27 moves. Your video shows 30. Again. More deceitfulness from King.

King changed the algorithm on this level to make it impossible to pass without spending large amounts of money. Can we at least admit that?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020

@7om Hi, bottom video shows 27 moves no boosters top video user has bonus moves from winning streak so +3 moves. this level is passable without boosters and with 27 moves. Yes not easy but could get you more videos showing level completed the algorithm would not be changed it would be the amount of moves or extra blockers added to amend the game if it was classed as an easy level and they wanted to amend it.

How can king suck money out of you if you have the choice to spend to pass or not, i am on level 8050+ not spent a penny up to yet and believe me the levels are much harder at this stage. patience is the key to success

Thank you

• 7om
    edited October 2020

Well, can you tell me the win-to-loss ratio for this level? So far, I am 0 for 100+. It would be nice to know how many more lives I have to waste before the game algorithm finally deals me a winning combination. 1000? 1500? People deserve accurate information about these things.

And, yes, King does change the difficulty of various game levels periodically. Look at level 2687. Even though it is advertised as an "Easy" level, it was changed to "Nightmarishly Hard" while deceptively leaving the designation as "Easy."

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2020

Hello there, @7om ! A Fantastic Friday to you!

I am sorry that you are having difficulty in passing Level 2770. This is definitely a hard level considering the blockers that you have to contend with at the beginning of the game: like peeling the marmalades before you can even get through the double-layered jellies; and the licorice swirls blocking cherries from getting to their exits. My suggestion to you is to work on the bigger section of the board on the top left where the marmalade and jellies are and try to create powerful candy combinations that can hit both left, right and bottom of the board to accomplish the goal you are trying to achieve.

Below is the video of my completed level. Please let me know if you need more assistance!

Good Luck!

Candy Crush Saga 2770 | HARD LEVEL | NO BOOSTERS | 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ | TIPS on Description

Date Played & Recorded: May 4, 2018

Device & Version: iPhone iOS Candy Crush Saga App

Level Type: Mixed Mode Level

Degree of Difficulty: HARD LEVEL

BLOCKERS: Licorice Swirls, Marmalade, Double-Layered Jellies

Goal: Clear All The Jelly & Collect All Ingredients! 43 Jellies & 2 Cherry Clusters In 22 Moves.

• michelereads
    michelereads Posts: 100 Level 2
    edited October 2020

Hi @7om Welcome to the Community!! Here is a video that might help you out NO BOOSTERS!!

I hope this helps you 😊

Patience is the key with all Candy Crush Saga Levels

(Please Note: That this video is from a year ago and may vary from the version that you are playing now)

Happy Crushing 🍬🍭

• 7om

@michelereads Very nice. Where can I go or what can I do to get the game algorithm to give me 5 Color Bombs without having to spend $50 for them?

• kisara
    kisara Posts: 92 Level 2

About color bombs, you can start game with 2 color bombs.

You can get one if you buy it from store, or f5 reward, or reward from open music box. You can also get it from current event Hallowed Tower.

The second Color Bomb is from Candy Necklace( Build-a-Bot)

Throughout the level, you sure will get more

• michelereads
    michelereads Posts: 100 Level 2
    edited October 2020

Hi @7om,

I searched YouTube and used the filter and set it to videos from the last year. The woman who did the video also has her own forum

where she breaks down the difficulty of the level and walks you through how she beat the level(s) you just have to enter the level you are on and the game (example 500 Candy Crush Saga) but you do have to take into consideration that the levels may vary from what you are playing. I do the daily spins for my boosters so I’m not sure how you can get color bombs sorry but if you have any other questions you can always @ me and I will try to do my best to be of assistance 😊

(btw did you beat the level yet?)

Happy Crushing!!🍬🍭

• MysticalMisty2
    MysticalMisty2 Posts: 324 Level 3

Warm welcome to the community @7om !

Levels can be tough too finish and may seem impossible. Make sure you are prepared to compete against that level by practicing this level. Save your boosters and gold bars when practicing. When you think you are ready carefully pick the boosters you need and spend them. Doing this could make you lose lives, but short- term unhappiness, long-term happiness! Another thing you can do is search for that level in YouTube. Hope these tips help. Also you can get help from game experts: @kiara_wael @QueenMia and more.. Don't forget- Superstars are ready to help too! @bearwithme @mysticalmysty

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?