๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

can't access the candy crush store

Options
Kabika
Kabika Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support
ยซ1

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,928 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If the problem remains the same, you need to follow the steps below.

You will find complete informationย HEREย and of course tell yourย Game IDย there.

Thank you.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @Kabika and good day to you.

Based on the screenshot that you've shared, it seems like the game is not loading properly. This may be due to CCS not properly connected to the game server.

Thus, click on your profile that brings you to CCS home page, then disconnect from Wifi/internet, pause for while, then reconnect back. Wait for all the background finished loading before clicking on the "play" button.

Once you're in the game, click on the shop and see if it helps. Please let me know the outcome and if you need help with other CCS issue.

Thank you and happy gaming! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Kabika and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! Hopefully the information provided above has helped you get your game back on line so you can access the store.

The King games appear to be sensitive to a strong and steady internet signal so if there is a temporary drop or interruption in the internet signal, the game will automatically think you are playing off line and when you play off line (or in 'airplane' mode) there are several functions of that game you can't access including the store.

I noticed you are new to the community so here is aย guideย to help you as you explore the various areas. There are a lot of fun things to do here in the community including participating in various contests where you can have the chance to win free gold bars or boosters and/or badges.

There currently is a fun Halloween contest that is happening across the community and you can find out more about it HERE. If you participate you have the chance to get some cute badges as well as maybe even some gold bars. Just make sure you check it out soon, because it ends on Friday.๐Ÿ˜Š

• Kabika
    Options

I have a Samsung android phone. I play regularly under internet connection. Even when I am connected to the internet the store is never displayed.

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @Kabika - did you try the suggestions above? There have been times when I could do many other things on the internet on my device, but a King game still thought I was playing off line. Clearing your cache (making sure you have the latest version of the game), and then exiting the app and turning your device off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on can sometimes resolve the issue you are having.

However if the problem persists, you may have a bigger issue with your game and usually the only thing that resolves it is by de-installing and re-installing the game. However: if you do that you will lose any saved boosters and lives, because those items are saved to the device you are playing on and not in the King servers. So only do this as a last resort.

• Kabika
    Options

Good evening.

I tried all of your suggestions but it didn't solve my problem.

The store is still not displayed.

Thank you to @kiara_wael, @wykoon and @bearwithme for the help.

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @Kabika - Iโ€™m sorry nothing helped. Just out of curiosity- did you try de-installing the game and re-installing it?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about this connection issue. Unfortunately this is a very complex issue and mostly only Reinstallation is helpful in this case. As you have all above steps so you may uninstall and reinstall the app but please keep in mind that you will lose your stored boosters and lives if you do so and that can not be recovered unless purchased but your progress and goldbars will be saved.

Thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Kabika and thanks for the update and is unfortunate that none of the suggestions help...

Maybe just wait for few days cos such issue may be intermittent. If you have a lot of boosters in your inventory, reinstalling will reset it to zero. Just take note ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Kabika and welcome to our Community!

Please email Player Support directly from the game so they can take a closer look at this issue.

Go to the Settings in the game and then Help Center, choose a topic and tap Contact us in the bottom of the page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?