Why is Level 2770 so impossible to pass?

13»

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2020

@7om !

The funny thing about this is you have been yapping about algorithm that you don't understand which is the reason why you can't move on. Look at you, you are still stuck on 2770 since October 30. I don't have to understand the Algorithm, all I need to know is to keep my eyes open as I play it. I completed some levels with just one move. I didn't need algorithm with that. Did algorithm teach you the skill to pass one level that you have been fighting to complete for days? Obviously, it didn't. Lighten up! You're so obsessed with a fancy word that you yourself cannot fathom. The year 2020 is almost over. You don't want to be stuck in that level by the end of the year. I hope that you'll be done with that level before the Inauguration of the New President of the United States. Use Boosters instead, you'll have better luck than algorithm. 😂 😂😂

• kisara
    kisara Posts: 92 Level 2

I used to have to replay a hard level many times to pass it.Some levels arent classed as hard can be way harder than hard levels ( the pink levels) ! There are lucky boards . Thing are much easier with them.I dont like levels that require to score a number of point. Some times, we need luck at our side to win levels like that ! I started that level with 2 color bombs, some striped and wrapped candies, even wasted 3 ufos , still couldnt earn enough point to pass it.At third try, I got a lucky board and passed it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?