⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My levels got past, but not boosters

Yueyue
Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

I got a new phone and transferred my CCS account to it. I was pleased to see my levels pass through, but I lost my assortment of boosters (I had over 200 color bombs prior to the transfer. How do I get the boosters back?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Yueyue Hi and welcome, In the case of mobile of devices your boosters are stored on the device itself, So if your device or game crashes you uninstall or change phones. Your boosters are not transferable / lost . This is unless you had any unused purchase boosters and then you would need to contact customer support from your game or the contact us below regarding these

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓

@Yueyue Hi and welcome, In the case of mobile of devices your boosters are stored on the device itself, So if your device or game crashes you uninstall or change phones. Your boosters are not transferable / lost . This is unless you had any unused purchase boosters and then you would need to contact customer support from your game or the contact us below regarding these

Thank you

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

So in-game what is the best way to get boosters apart from this? I need a consistent supply of them, because my levels are getting really hard.

• Freddy_

@Yueyue Hi , depends on the features you have available but would try to use you old device to play using your boosters up and while doing this collect boosters on the new device for when you have used all you old device boosters up.that is if you still have old device

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?