Nandin
Nandin Posts: 12 Level 2

Plz help me to play level 3715 it's super hard

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Nandin and good day to you.

I've replayed this level and it is nightmarishly difficult. In my last attempt, I almost cleared all the jellies but not able to because no more moves left.

There is no specific strategy in this level. Tip is to start the game by looking at the board and see whether you can create special jellies before you start the game. If there is no special jellies, start matching jellies at the bottom level of the game board, where ever you could to allow more jellies to drop giving you higher chance of forming special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb.

Once you are able to form these jellies, pause and study the game board and see how you are able to match with other special jellies to harness special booster and destroy the crystal jellies.

Along the way, just hope that you get lucky moves.

Good luck and happy playing! 🙂

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

I attempted this level 6 times and I couldn't pass it without the use of boosters or extra moves ... I passed this level a while ago on my first try since I had a winning streak and I could start the level with a color bomb and striped candy.

The level is difficult so I'm guessing you'll need a couple more tries before you pass it.

Good luck!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello there, @Nandin! Welcome to the Community! Happy Thursday to you!

Although Level 3715 was classified as Super Hard Level, it is doable. I didn't have Color Bomb Boosters when I entered the game. I had 1 Striped & Wrapped Combo and 2 Fish Boosters. The presence of Candy Cane Fences shielding chocolates on both sides and 2 vertical fences in the middle of the board preventing the waffles from being hit by matches next to these are quite intimidating. Don't be discouraged! If I can do it, you can to. Our best bet in completing this is by creating Powerful Candy Combos that could penetrate these fences. You have to make sure that you eliminate the chocolates as fast as possible to give you wiggle room to create the powerful combinations. Once these are out of the way, focus your attention in the middle. The canister not only drops striped candies, it also drops 15-Move Candy Bombs. Make sure the bombs don't explode before you run out of moves.

Below is my completed level 3715.

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?