Level 8240

2»

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

I just got through this level after 3 days of persistence, without boosters and spaceship...

Good on ya (despite the efforts of King & their level designers/maintainers), onwards & upwards; but the opportunity to win gold bars from the episode race is (probably) lost after three days...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited November 2020

Yep, i was finally allowed through too. Funny enough i always get through these levels once everyone else in my group completes the gold bar race. On my successful turn i was getting colour bombs dished out left right and centre. Felt suspiciously generous and, lo and behold, i had dropped from second to fifth in the gold bar race.

On to the next mess of 8243. I am currently first in my gold bar race, so i know i won't be getting past for a while yet!

• Henry_Lee
    Henry_Lee Posts: 41 Level 2

the group I was in no one else was moving I got 10 gold bars

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2020

quote:

The group I was in no one else was moving, I got 10 gold bars

So the rest of 'em apparently just played without looking for help on the Interwebz (or anywhere else, for that matter).

Besides them (rhetorical question forthcoming, therefore answers aren't expected; wait for it)...

Who (else) does that?!?

• E-3
    E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3

This level is way too hard. There is too much going on and too many obstructions all on one board. Obviously it is possible to pass eventually. I miss the boost where you could buy more extra moves the more you failed.

• Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

3 days. It's ridiculous. 😠

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?