Meet Coco and get the chance to win Gold Bars in the color contest! (finished)

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Purple

Heya Coco! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ It’s nice to meet you and how colourful you look!πŸ˜„πŸ˜† 🌈

My favourite colour is purple because when I was younger it’s the colour on the rainbow I noticed the most and loved it since then. Also I love the shades of colours that come under purple. πŸ’œ

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Green

Voted πŸ˜€

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Purple

Ohh, I love purple and grape flavoured candies! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Some Fun facts for those who love purple colour:

People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy.

You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case.

πŸ˜…Happy Friyay

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Blue

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @Diamond Lim thx for contest & tag,

Well voted on "Blue" as my favorite color in Saga. I also like the color "Aqua", because of the ocean, & all the swimming & diving I did as a kid. I use to wear "Aqua" tinted contact lens many years ago, along with "Blue" ones. I have hazel colored eyes now, they changed from "Blue", so the "Aqua" color fit or matched up much better.

• Coco

This is going back a ways on Coco, like the 800 levels or so.

• Coco's colorful world!

Even a "Badge" on this. Sweet.

Until next time.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088Β 

11/20/2020

P. S. You notice the "Voting Icon" above is not colored "Blue". Editor might be acting up again.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Blue

I vote for Blue, it's my favorite color and I love Sapphires Stone's, their color in the light are so brilliant and Blue is a calming color too, and gives way to a great clear sunny clear sky (Blue Skies) !

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Blue

I chose Blue it represents so many things to me.

The lighter Blues makes me think about the sky ( the way it is never ending and beautiful ). It also makes me think of babies since most of your baby boys are usually seen in light blue and babies are such a beautiful sight, boys and girls. πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜

The medium Blues makes think of a type of serenity, it is deeply relaxing to me. πŸ€«πŸ˜”πŸ€«

The dark Blues, which I dress in the most (or Black) resembles a dark mood: depression, anger and sorrow. 😒😒😒

So, Blue is my choice for it's different meanings.

May you all have a GREAT day!! πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ€—

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Blue

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad and @Pounawea

Blue is my favorite color. I love blue skies and blueberries and blue eyes. I have blue eyes. πŸ¦‹

Welcome to the game Coco πŸŒˆπŸ’•

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• prissy_kyla
    prissy_kyla Posts: 12 Level 2
    Yellow

Yellow is my favorite color both in and out of the game. I love yellow because it's bright, it's sunshine, it looks like the color of happiness if it had a face. In addition to that the yellow candy becomes rare as the game goes ahead, it's only used when it's the task of the level. Plus it's also the color of the king logo.

• Tinitun
    Tinitun Posts: 92 Level 2
    Green

Π—Π΅Π»Ρ‘Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ†Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ?)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?