⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Royalty Account? Real or fake?

MirandaC
MirandaC Posts: 19 Level 2

I just searched in here to find out why it wasn't linking with my game. Then I only saw 1 post about it and that it might be a scam! Help please!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@MirandaC Hi , i have never seen this before so i do not know if it is a fake or not, but would not touch it till we here back from one of the CM on here

I will tag @Crazy Cat Lad to the post to find out if this is genuine or a scam

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @MirandaC

May I request to read the entire message that King Marketing have sent you so that I could provide you some insights? Whilst pending any verification from our CM, please be advised not to open any files that were attached in the email.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you for your patience and keep crushing those candies ☺️

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020

Hi @MirandaC King Royalty program is real, and I’m one of the member of the Royalty program. If you type of player who don’t mind to spend a little here and there for your games, I really do recommend it.

• MirandaC

@mysticalmysty It is kind of a long email but I will post screen shots. It sent me to page that logged me in through FB.

• MirandaC

@mysticalmysty It lands on a legitimate looking page that has you log in through FB. But I emailed the email asking a question and didn't hear back. And I cannot find another post on here expect one from September where everyone seemed confused.

• mysticalmysty

Yes it is @MirandaC. This Royalty program is still brand new and still not everyone get the invitation, yet. How the program work, for every dollar you spent you’ll get 1 point and after you reached 100 points you can redeem your points with either gold bars, booster or any product from sponsors. I believe for this month they have some product from Covergirl. I remember when the first time I signed up they gave me 80 points to start. And for right now there are only 5 Kings game participating on the program : Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends, Candy Crush Soda, BubbleWitch 3 and Farm Heroes.

• mysticalmysty
    edited November 2020

Oh...one other thing about Royalty, if you normally buying gold bars and boosters package from the game store normally you will get your gold bars and boosters within a second, but if you buying through Royalty account, you’ll get your gold bars within a second, but you have to wait for 2 hours to get your boosters to show up on your game.

• idontwant
    idontwant Posts: 8 Level 2

The Royalty Program does not connect purchases you make out outside of it. This is terrible. You get special offers and need to purchase for level completion but your putting your money only towards that in game purchase and it doesn’t go towards Royalty Rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?