how start games

iame
iame Posts: 1 Newbie

games how to start

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,598 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

What do you think? You have to download the game. And register !!! Enter your email address and your name. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @iame. Welcome to our community and good day to you.

Are you referring to CCS game? If yes, you may download the app in your Win10 computer here or any app stores in your mobile. After that, please register the game as follows to make sure your progress of the game is saved!

Welcome to the Kingdom! 

We're really happy you've chosen our game and you want to join us for some sweet fun and surprises.

As an eager (and obviously curious) gamer, we want to share the best tip to make your journey through the game a real breeze. 

Since you've come to the Help Center already, now's the moment to share the most important tip...

...Save your game!

That's it! 

A simple but critical step to enjoy a relaxing, stress-free game experience. After all, your progress is everything to you - but to us too! We don't want you to lose a moment of your efforts made in the game.

So, here's our top recommendation...

When you begin, the gameplay progress you make is only saved into the memory of your device, which can be lost if it's not backed up.

When prompted by the game, take a moment to link it to your Facebook profile, or create a King profile. You'll see a blue Facebook 'connect' button in all of our games, so in one tap - you're done! Each time you play, your progress will be saved with us and you'll never lose your spot.

If you don't want to use Facebook, don't worry - we've got you covered there too. In the settings menu of our games, we also have a 'Kingdom' option, for you to create and save a King profile instead. Just complete the details by entering a nickname, email and password and you're all set. Now your progress will always be safe with us! IMPORTANT: Make sure you verify your email address. You will be sent an email with a verification link. Click the link in the email to verify your email, or your progress won't get saved! 

"But it's too late for me, I didn't save with Facebook or a King profile!"

If for any reason you're here because you can't recover your progress as you didn't already create a profile, don't worry about that either. Just go ahead now and create a King profile or link to a Facebook profile and get in touch by hitting the back button on this menu and in the 'My Game Progress' subject just choose the 'I have lost my progress' sub-topic in there. 

We'll only need to know the level number you reached and provided we can find you using your newly saved profile details, we can restore your progress pronto! 

We'll make sure you're back on-track and on-course for more Kingcredible adventures and fun.  

Please let us know if you need help with other issue. Happy gaming and good luck!

Thank you 🙂 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @iame and welcome to our Community!

You can find all games an what platforms they are available on HERE.

Here in the Community it's not possible to play the games, but you are welcome here to discuss, ask or post anything game related.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?