Star Tournament

Star Tournament is a JOKE. It is designed to waste your boosters so you will purchase more.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Star tournament is a joke, it is designed to waste your boosters so you will purchase more.

No arguments here, it might be better to just avoid these types of events/side games altogether & concentrate on the normal game map levels.

No problems with things like choc box & fraud-tastic 5, however...

• Edward_Becker
    Edward_Becker Posts: 9 Level 2

I usually get all the new screens done before the next set comes out on Wednesday. I was hoping to pick up a few boosters but that game is a joke.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020

Hi @Edward_Becker, @Spieler_8675309,

Well just won it for the 3rd time today. If you want to know how to approach this Star Tournament, see my posts below. On the 1st win I only got a "Color Bomb" for a reward. They had the "Rewards Tier" upside down. For the other 2 wins, got "All" my rewards from it.

On *Page 3, Post from 11/13/2020:

I am playing for a number of reasons. I am on a outstanding F5 Team, this tournament has "Sugar Stars", which helps the team get to the rewards faster. Another reason, is because of the F5 Team winnings, I can play in this, & give back some of what was given. I have nowhere else to use "Timed Boosters" at.

You will notice in the "Corrected Rewards Tier" screenshot above, no "Timed Boosters" listed as a reward.

On *Page 3, Post from 11/21/2020:

On "Basic Strategy" for this Star Tournament.

• Use your Timed Boosters on it. Any winnings you get, from F5 Team, Space Race w/ Dexter, Lucky Beans, etc...
    • Be sure you are "Stocked" up on "Lives". Use "Facebook".
    • Skip the "Hard Levels", don't invest anything into it. There are some very hard levels in it. It will cost a life to do this. Remember this contest has endless levels, a lot of them do repeat.
    • So go to "Facebook", add everyone on your "Facebook Friends List", who has a "Candy Crush Logo". You will get many "Lives" doing this. I went from 30 to 400 Lives very quickly. I send & get "Lives" every day.

So that's about it. Should help you in getting thru it. Here are my standings so far. I will also mention, on these Star Tournaments, either I started by myself or 1-2 players. But as you go thru the contest, more get added. Seems to be 51 players max., which is what I have now after 3 days.

Take a look, if you like.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/24/2020

• Spieler_8675309
    edited November 2020

quote:

Well, I just won it for the 3rd time today.

If you want to know how to approach this star tournament, see my posts below...

Fair enough, Details Dale; but don't you try putting a positive spin on the diamond path now (or anytime), ain't buying it (figuratively/literally/anything)...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hey @Spieler_8675309,

I never got it, either The Golden or The Diamond Paths. Never showed up. Guess you saying, issues there also, huh. Pretty common now, things not working right.

Well my friend, until next time.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/24/2020

• torrevieja
    torrevieja Posts: 109 Level 2

The Star Tournament is so boring.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5
    edited April 2021

@Origins7_Dale Your theory can be good but not when in your list are people that after 2 days have 1775 stars. If you pass all the levels in first try you need 600 levels to do this score, is it logical. I'm not in the list it is just waste time to try playing this event.

• Spieler_8675309

And sometimes 5000 ★s aren't enough to get all 8 boosters for this thing (real talk)...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,544 Level 5

@spielemaus If he continues at this rate within 7 days he will be with 5000 stars.

• Marcellus_Cémeris
    Marcellus_Cémeris Posts: 94 Level 3

I won this tournament with this score here.👇🏼

Look at the awards. 👇🏼

😉😁🐼👑

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?