⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga - giftcard

Math3w
Math3w Posts: 3 Newbie

Is it possible to purchase a giftcard for some account, to be able to purchase lives and bonuses?

Answers

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    edited November 2020

Hi @Math3w,

Gift cards can be purchased, but not through the Community. It would depend on the platform the person you are trying to send to is playing on. For example if he or she is playing through a game downloaded by Microsoft, you can send a Microsoft gift card, if it's through Google Play that gift card can be used in Candy crush saga etc.

• Math3w

Dear bekicrusher, thank you very much for your quick and helpful reply. My wife is playing just Candy Crush Saga and purely on Google Play (mobile phone). However, I am still not sure where can I buy the giftcard that can be used in CCS :).

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Math3w Hi and welcome, King only accepts third party payments so ant purchases or purchase inquiries has to be done through whoever you have used to download the game, So in you wifes case this would be google pay store, not sure if they do anything like gift cards but thats where you would need to look

Thank you

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

If it's a game on the mobile, then a Google Play gift would work 🙂.

The Google Play has a support page and are usually pretty responsive, so I suggest asking about terms (how can you buy a gift card and how does the gift card work, especially when using the mobile phone).

A lovely gift @Math3w, so I hope it works out! 😁

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Math3w and welcome to our Community!

King do not have any gift cards since all transactions and payments in the game are handled by the platform, e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon.

I'm sure you can purchase a gift card on iTunes if you play on an iPhone/ iPad or an Google Play gift card when playing on an Android etc.

• Math3w

All, thank you very much for your answers and patience 🙂. My wife is obsessed with this game but never spent a penny buying extra stuff in the game. Hope she will not consider it as cheating, when I will buy some bonuses for her. I understood some levels are hard to beat, so hopefully she will enjoy a little help.

Thanks again all of you!! 😍

• RLynn44
    RLynn44 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have a tablet; that I play candy crush on. How do I use a google play gift card to purchase stuff on Candy Crush?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?