⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All items in my inventory gone!! What happen?!

boeyhaha
boeyhaha Posts: 4 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

Dear Candy Crush Saga Team,

Can anyone from the team reply my email? I have played this game for many years and now I am very very very disappointed with the game!

I have email to customer support to raise report for my issue since yesterday however I do not received any reply until now!

Can i know what happen to the game?? I have lost all my items in my inventory (around 1000 plus booster gone) when I just open my game yesterday. Suddenly all my items in my inventory become zero!. Can anyone from the technical team contact me immediately instead of ignoring me?!

Thank you.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020

@boeyhaha Hi and welcome, It will take around 3 days (average) for someone from customer support to contact you.

However in the case of mobile devices if your device or game crashes, you uninstall or even change device your boosters are lost / Not Transferable. Only unused purchased boosters can customer support help you with

Please note your email is your personnel information and should be edited out of the post.

Thank you

• boeyhaha

Hi, thanks for your reply. The problems is I did not uninstall the game or even change device. That's why I feel this is ridiculous.

• Freddy_

@boeyhaha Hi and welcome, This could have been an issue with game or device crashing, but i cannot say if was or not. Know in the terms and conditions that free boosters are not replaceable and only unused purchase boosters are, but there is no harm in trying customer support you never know

Thank you

• boeyhaha

@Freddy_Falkner Thanks for your advice. I have contacted support team now waiting for their reply.

Although it is free booster, but i felt i deserved to have it. Sometimes, i dont even willing to use this booster as i wanted to save it to achieve for higher level. And now, without any reason all the boosters gone! All my hardworks on this game in these few years gone.

I am very disappointed.

• Freddy_

@boeyhaha Hi, yes can appreciate your frustrated but this can happen why we advise people not to store to many boosters, but good luck with this.

Thank you

• boeyhaha

After 1 week, I still yet received any reply from customer support team. Can anyone from the customer support team/ technical team contact me please? Really really really disappointed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?