Removal of wheel

Hi, can you tell me why the spin to win extra moves wheel has been removed 🤔 .I used to enjoy having the option to spin for extra moves.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2020

Hello there, welcome back; so you've put up with this place for 2 years (so far), good on you.

quote from a script:

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game...

Disregard that script, as it's complete & utter rubbish.

But they (King) are basically getting petty & stingy nowadays, you can read about the issue here (among other smaller threads).

Now you've gotta try winning your current level in the allotted # of moves if you'd rather not deal with any of that...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The wheel of motion doesn't always come. It is made available to the selected groups of players at random. Sometimes you have it very often and then there are days when you don't have one.

I hope this helps!!

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Lesley_Smith_Nic !

Please check the page HERE for more info.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?