seems kind of rigged

Options
chnr
chnr Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on like a 15 level streak with like 6.5 hours of infinite lives and when i went to beat another level the game froze right as i was about to move the last piece of candy and beat the level. none of the candy will move but interestingly enough, i can still click the options button and quit the level, lose my streak and all my alien balloons, and start level all over. not the first time this has happened to me. seems like its rigged to force players to lose if you ask me.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sometime I have same problem like you , but i have trick here , when game frozen , closed mobile than open game again, Win Streak still same .

• parrothedd12
    parrothedd12 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Rigged may not be the right word but there is no doubt that it is "programmed" to entice players to spend money and buy boosters, extra lives etc. Classic example: this weekend they were running a "special" event to award booster rewards if you pass 12 levels with gold crowns (pass on first attempt). I am now on my 20th consecutive level without ANY levels passed on the first attempt, even the so-called "easy" levels. I looked back on the map and for my 20 previous levels I passed 17 of 20 levels with gold crowns played when no special event was in progress! Would be statistically impossible for this to occur if totally "random" programming. KING do us a favor and drop the shameless special promo events and just let us player normally!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

With me it happens !!

It makes u force to use either swap or lollypop .. coz rest any boosters i dont use

Rigged it is .. so that u force urself to use boosters ..

If no boosters then buy it ..

It is very much rigged

• parrothedd12
    Options

Third weekend in a row w/ Olivia's cooking challenge; get 5 levels with gold crowns to collect "reward."

On only my 7th level, no crowns and taking 15+ tries per level to even pass, even the "easy" levels...LOL.

Previous to this challenge I passed 6 of 10 levels w/ crowns and never more than 2 levels withou crowns...LOL

• parrothedd12
    Options

Funny (???) today I passed 5 levels (4 out of 5 with gold crowns) AFTER Olivia's collect gold crowns challenge ended - coincidence??????

• May_Edwards
    May_Edwards Posts: 134 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I was on a 20 level streak with like 6 hours of infinite lives and when I went to beat another level the game froze right as I was about to move the last piece of candy and beat the level. none of the candy will move but interestingly enough, I can still click the options button and quit the level, lose my streak and all my alien balloons, and start level all over, this is not the first time this has happened. I play on my PC so when it freezes the only option I have is to quit the level.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,913 Level 5
    Options

@Mary_Edwards the trick that works for me when Candy Crush freezes on my PC is:

Ctrl+Alt+Del, also known as the "three-finger salute" this brings up the Task Manager. Then click "Cancel" and my game unfreezes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?