⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

HELP!!! Gift calendar

Stordita
Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3

Has the gift calendar been removed? Today it does not appear in any device. I also tried to play but nothing

Answers

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

The daily treat calendar had some issues, so the studio probably worked on some updates to fix the issue.

My treat calendar is working fine, so it could also be due to a connection error. Close the app, do the standard troubleshoot (update game, check connection, log out) and then restart the application and log in again.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Stordita Hi and welcome ,have mine still on my devices but i never had the issue with treat calendar. .

Please do the standard troubleshooting tips check device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in. It may be we need an update on this from the CM as there was an error for quite a few people with the feature

Thank you

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

Hiya there @Stordita since our calenders are working fine, it might be a server issue. Just keep your game updated, check your internet and you can do the basic troubleshooting tips the others have said.

Happy Crushing🤗

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

I don't got "Tuesday" 1/12 at the

Holiday Calendar Events in my event - 30/11 till 6/12/2020

I got Monday 30/11 okay.

Today Tuesday did not get in my event contest 250 wrapped candies yet?

Every day 1 contest till Sunday?

What happended today?

Thx

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Stordita and good day to you.

I think Mr Crazy Cat Lad had made it clear on the link he shared particularly on the part that it is a test feature, issue on stability and can be removed from the game or not available in some devices.

The "win extra moves" feature was removed from my game recently and I hope I can have it back to help me level up 😅

Just keep playing the game and hopefully it will re-appear back in your game 😊

Thank you.

• Stordita

I do not understand why this test undone only on some players and not on all, but especially those who are advanced with the levels, demonstrating loyalty to the game. The changes are made with the players further back.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Stordita Hi again, ~This is not done to players on further levels or loyal players, this just happens with all features that at times you can be removed from the test groups. The free spin wheel i lost on 1 device out of the 3 i play on was not because i was on a high levels just i was removed from the test feature on that 1 device. Hopefully this is just a temporary issue for you and your treat calendar will return soon,

• Stordita

Ok I understand @Freddy_Falkner , but not only has the Gift Calendar been removed, but every time I am associated with players (I think fake) who do not play, so the only game scores are mine and I never reach the final target. penalizing and demoralizing all this, besides I can't even use boosters because they run out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?