💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Pounawea

Hi and good morning @Pounawea. I have consistently finished all the new releases. I just completed this week games. Nothing else to play. How do I get into "reach for the stars" . Many games there to keep me busy for the week?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4
    edited November 2020

@Pounawea, I have not been here in a while. This was the most fun I had in weeks, despite the not so good middle episode.

Episodes released this week was a delight, even though the one in the middle was bitter sweet. Whilst the first and last episodes only required 2 Boosters between them, the middle one was tough in a weird sense a nd required plenty Boosters. One level in particular required about 8 boosters, even though there were plenty of moves. It was so frustrating that I cannot even remember which level it was. I enjoyed playing the middle episode levels, but sometimes wondered about the layout.

Levels 8331, 8334 and 8336 was challenging, but not bad. levels, not rated, proved to be tougher that the three rated levels. Sugar Stars for the three episodes were 11, 7 and 10 respectively. With the middle episode, it was particularly difficult to convert to Sugar Stars.

Lets hope this becomes a tend, and we wave goodbye to poor releases.

Again, the Episode race just disappears. Only had it for the first episode, so I could only collect 5 GB's

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,979 Level 5

@Pounawea What has happened to the Daily Treat Calendar ???????

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crusher,

The new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below.

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, December 2nd, we have... Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8315 Levels, 555 episodes
    • Win10: 8405 Levels, 561 episodes

Other Community Recommendations:

• ❄️ 🎄 🎅 Holiday Event Calendar 30 Nov - 6 Dec. More info HERE! 
    • 🍬 🗳️ Vote for your favorite challenge HERE!
    • Become a Candy Taster! 🍬🍬 More information HERE
    • 🍬 What's your best Candy Necklace's Win Streak? Get the sweetest Badges 👉 HERE!
    • 🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges 👉 HERE!

Last but not least... are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis? We've prepare a very special contest for you! Don't miss out this:  🚀✨ Reach for the stars with Tiffi! HERE

________

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Erewhon
    Erewhon Posts: 134 Level 2
    edited December 2020

Keep on saying 9 episodes a week is far too many. Glad to see that KING are listening to the players

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,979 Level 5

@Pounawea Again an excellent 3 episodes. A good mixture of hard, some very hard, tactical and fun levels. My pick 8394 with the Freddo the frog as a target. Only 3 levels I didn't enjoy, 8374, 8388 and 8401, all Rainbow Rapids levels. These levels are way to rigid, relying on luck, not skill, making them totally boring.

All in all, congratulations to the Games Studio on another great 3 episodes.

Looks like a very quiet week for me now if Dexter doesn't appear, with none of the side games worth playing and the Daily Treat Calendar disappearing !!!

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

@Pounawea

Hi games completed for the week

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited December 2020

@Pounawea, great first two episodes. Only used 11 in-game boosters between them, of which 6 was used in two of the levels.

In the first episode, a mistake cost me 3 boosters, otherwise a very good episode, with all levels almost equally good. Very enjoyable. Used some boosters to create CB combo's, but that was it. I even enjoyed the Rainbow Rapid levels.

In the second episode I used my first in-game booster after completing 10 levels (8387). Level 8388 was tough, and cost me 3 boosters. This was a Rainbow Rapid level. Could not get the candies lined up to clear the waffles in the path.

Have to agree with @Peter_Tornaros and give kudos to the Game Studio. The last two weeks was really fun.

Will start the final episode tomorrow, helping the F5 team.

BTW, Episode Race again disappeared after the first episode. Same happens almost every week. Some weeks there is nothing. A few weeks ago, I had it in all the episodes.

• Albert_Heinrich

@Pounawea, KING must be in quite a festive moob. The last episode was just as entertaining.

Tricky levels for me was 8398, 8400 and 8405. The rest was ok, with only 8398 causing a bit of a hiccup, where I could not access the blockers with candies and had to use Boosters. My total boosters used was 6, of which 3 was out of choice to create CB Combo's. I am sure it was unnecessary, since I completed it with quite a few moves to spare.

At least Episode Race re-appeared for this episode and I could claim the 5 GB's

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?