Level 8346

Michael-6
Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The current version of this level is impossible to complete.

Either the black barriers around the middle squares have to go, or the frosting in the middle has to go. Its impossible to clear the required orders in in the middle section as it is effectively impossible to clear the frosting. Preferably both changes needed. In it's current form the level is beyond nightmarishly hard, as there is no way to complete it.

Please fix.

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @Michael-6 and good day to you.

Let's see whether our SU and GE @kiara_wael @Freddy_Falkner have some insights.

I'm currently playing via mobile, thus yet to reach that level.

Thank you for your patience and keep trying 🙂

• Michael-6

I have found that if, and it is a big if, the game generously spawns multiple wrappers on a lot of turns, i get close to finishing.

But still no cigar. Something needs changed, even 5 more moves would be better. At the minute you would need a miraculous go to pass. There is too much to do and nowhere near enough board space to do it.

• Michael-6

Another pile of attempts and i've barely gotten close. Definite rethink needed with this level design!

• Michael-6
    edited December 2020

All the videos of this have 42 moves. Can that be provided for all players please, or are King's discriminatory policies applicable here, where some people get a fair crack at the whip, and some players are put under immense pressure to pay to pass?

The deafening silence from the "game experts" certainly says it all.

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2

23 moves now and its just imposable..20 tries so far and havnt even uncovered the spawners that you need to distroy..i was going to buy the piggy bank for gold bars for extra moves but just realised its only 30 bars now and not 60 so i wont be bothering..this could be the level that finally gets me to quit...needs 10 more moves at least

• Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3

Yep, 23 moves is crazy. Have tried many times, but incredibly frustrating. Ho hum. Hi ho, Hi ho. Keep smilin'

• Fraudsters
    Fraudsters Posts: 5 Level 2

Haha, I love the way the so called b*ll e*d experts remain silent. No one gives a flying f*ck about the game players or their experience. Just a bunch of money grabbing deceitful fraudsters. Haha, ROFL.

• rockyniki
    rockyniki Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been playing this level on 3 different devices for a week and cannot even get close. I am NOT spending any money just to win a game. This level is the absolute worst!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?