❄️🎄🎅 Holiday Event Calendar 30 Nov - 6 Dec

Options

Comments

• Krishna8949
    Krishna8949 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Naval base with her husband to 6 I am not able and interested I have a nice weekend too have I played with account please click the following URL in your life and the bus in my life I am writing to apply as I have been in touch with me

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros If you have no levels to play, then you can't complete Wednesday's mission I'm afraid.

On Friday it's collect 20 Color Bombs and Sunday to collect 1200 Green Candies. On these ones you can replay old levels and collect the candies.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad All these side games are virtually useless to players at the top of the levels. Also what has happened to the Daily Treat Calendar ??

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Is there something wrong @Crazy Cat Lad ? Olivia doesn’t show up today and my chocolate box is also gone?

• gator717
    gator717 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

What is wrong with the game??

On my phone, Olivia did not show up yesterday and she is not showing up today. I do not see the Yeti challenge either, the new event that is suppose to start today.

Also, I have not had a daily treat calendar this week and my chocolate box is gone too.

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

OLIVIA

Did show up Monday, very good.

Did not show up Tuesday???

Did show up Wednesday in the afternoon, too late.

Did not show up Thursday???

HELP, what's wrong, clear cache, put phone off, etc.., just updated CCS, but no OLIVIA!

@Crazy Cat Lad, @nnarkis, @Freddy_Falkner, @Pounawea,@kiara_wael

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Okay, Olivia just game in my event.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @Pounawea ,

I’ve had a very Twinkly Thursday collecting stars for Olivia, and I collected enough of them to get some cool rewards:

I’m having a great time with Olivia’s Flavor of the Day events this week and I’m looking forward to playing Olivia’s Friday event tomorrow!

Also started Yeti’s green candy event today and so far I’m at the top of my leaderboard:

Don’t know how long I’ll stay up there, everyone seems to be catching up!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options

I am enjoying the holiday events very much @Pounawea and @Crazy Cat Lad but in my case Olivia was a no show today and yesterday it wasn't clear what I had to do (I should have looked at this discussion again) - it showed a CB and a strip and wrap so I wasn't sure if I had to use a CB to create a stripe wrap or destroy them? Anyway - luckily I played 10 new levels and so completed that challenge but today she is a no show and I shut off my iPad and then restarted it but still no luck. However the Yeti sleigh ride has just shown up and I am also looking for the doors (I got to the first one) and I am enjoying the sweet memories levels. Just wish Olivia would reappear so I can finish.

• chris7241
    chris7241 Posts: 52 Level 2
    edited December 2020
    Options

Olivia quest today is collect 25 stars. Got stuck on 8303 for a while. It’s now 26 moves and was 32. A Xmas treat from king. Only got 9 stars so I’ll pass on this one. Another treat is the latest update has made hard, super hard & nighmare levels just listed as standard levels so now passing them means you get less points on F5. Not the first time they’ve pulled this stunt. How convenient. Still waiting for events that offer decent rewards not 1 color bomb or a timed booster. Players were promised this when greedy king pulled sugar track. Lie upon lie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?