❄️🎄🎅 Holiday Event Calendar 30 Nov - 6 Dec

1101112131416»

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020

引用:

Thank you for your life, Mel

Whoever Mel is, that person would probably welcome you; but write in English over here and watch out for the language patrol...

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Hi again @Crazy Cat Lad and @Pounawea

I completed Olivia’s Tuesday event by collecting a pile of striped candies and won more nice rewards:

I also completed today’s Sweet Winter Memories level:

Look forward to new levels tomorrow and more sweet Candy Crushing challenges!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Is it just me or is anyone else irritated at the constant changes to the event calendar? There was nothing wrong with it as it was before the new navigation bar was dreamt up. Now every time I go in to the game they seem to have messed with it again. The latest change is not an improvement. For example when I get a pink sticker I can't see if it has registered until I find the box in events and open it then press the 'sweet' button. You used to be able to see every event at a glance - now you have to keep scrolling up and down. You are never told what each event will give you in terms of boosters - just 'sweet rewards'. I would like to know what the rewards are to see if they are worth the effort because most of the challenges require more boosters than you could win so you finish with a deficit.

It is also annoying that in between every game an advert for another King game pops up.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020

quote:

Is it just me or is anyone else irritated at the constant changes to the event calendar?

Each player must find that out on their own, apparently.

Different players receive different features for their own individual experience, blah-blah-blah.

And good on you for replying here instead of the one for the current week to avoid an additional & unnecessary notification (notify you when people comment on discussions you've participated in), some folks get a bit stupid about that stuff nowadays (hi/I'm new here/I love the game/have a nice day/foreign language stuff/etc.)...

• KENTFIELDER
    KENTFIELDER Posts: 139 Level 3

I’m so excited.THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?