Yeti's sleigh ride

Options
Tricia55
Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

What am I suppose to be collecting in Yeti's sleigh ride chocolate mountain?

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @Tricia55 ,

In my game, I have to collect striped candies for Yeti's sleigh ride! 😀

• Tricia55
    Options

Every browser I play on is different. Some want the green candies. Others want the wrapped for the event. Crazy.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

If you log in on multiple devices/apps, when you advance after winning in one device, it takes you to the successive next stage in the next device. Not that hard to figure out.

I started at Candy Town Square (stage 1) last week, and this week I'm on Popsicle Pole (stage 5) collecting color bombs.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The type of candy you will need to collect depends on which winter land you are on.

Candy Town Square - Green Candies

Lemonade Lake - Red Candies

Fantastic Forest - Striped Candies

Chocolate Mountain - Wrapped Candies

Popsicle Pole - Color Bombs

Find all Holiday and Winter events this week HERE.

• Tricia55
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Deryck. If you log in on multiple devices/apps, when you advance after winning in one device, it takes you to the successive next stage in the next device. Not that hard to figure out.

I started at Candy Town Square (stage 1) last week, and this week I'm on Popsicle Pole (stage 5) collecting color bombs.

I was on candy town square last week and now have jumped to chocolate mountain. I never got the color bomb one or red candy. That's quite a leap so it's very difficult for me to understand the method to their madness.

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

12/12/2020. I was on Candy Town Square the 1st week and when I passed and collected my rewards, my next stage took me straight to the Popsicle Pole, and still at it on my 2nd week.

• Tricia55
    Options

@Bernadine

.there is no rhyme or reason to anything that King does anymore. They are a mess!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?