Winter memories

Options
glogan
glogan Posts: 3 Newbie

I had the winter memories available yesterday and I think I was suppose to have day 4 today but now it’s not showing at all. What happened?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache and open it again. Play a level and it will update itself.

Good luck

Otherwise, please come back

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,169 Level 5
    Options

@glogan I play via Win 10 app and King.com, and the event disappeared on both today too.

You're correct; today is supposed to be Day 4.

This community sucks 'cause no one gives attention to subjects that are actually important (your thread). And Spinnifix must not be a CCS player cause they didn't post anything relevant--i.e., whether they themselves got the event today. 🙄

My thought is King deliberately pulled the event after the the first 3 days. Notice the rewards for the first days were shit. I assume today and tomorrow's reward was supposed to be a Lollipop Hammer and Hand Switch, and King doesn't want players to get the ~truly useful~ rewards.

Look at that thread about the Yeti's Sleigh Ride event; the mod claims the reward for activating the event (collecting 50 green candies) is a Lollipop Hammer, when in fact I got a Color Bomb, same as how Dexter's Space Race went to shit the past months (it used to give a Lollipop Hammer as the reward for activating the event but also replaced that with a CB)

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi there, @Spinnifix !

@glogan is right, the Sweet Winter Memories has been replaced with Magic Season. The Week 2 of the Sweet Winter Memories started last Monday and supposed to run for a week. This has nothing to do with updates or restarting the device.

Hello there, @Pounawea ! Please check this out! Yesterday, I started a Thread on this Sweet Winter Memories Week 2 with Videos of Gameplays but obviously the Competition is gone without letting us finish the whole week. Please let us know what is going on! Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?