We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

No boosters Daily wins doesn't give prize

Greshen_Lewis
Greshen_Lewis Posts: 22 Level 2

Hello

i had a long break from CC as it never gave me my wins and therefore very I felt very frustrated! I have read the others with similar problems and I have restarted updated etc I've been on this game since the very beginning even though it says that I've been here for 2 years Please can I have my boosters of daily wins in total it is 3 space ships 3 hammers and every other one of the boosters that's comes with the Daily wins I understand that it will take awhile before someone gets back to me only to say Sorry can you share my ID Please just give me what I've won and we all can start over You have too many quests going on and I don't think CC can handle the program side

thanks

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community.

We're sorry for your inconvenience 😌 You will receive reward from the Daily Win event when 6 stickers are collected.

If you miss the reward even after collecting 6 stickers then you need to follow the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

If your problem persists after you do this, let me know.

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @Greshen_Lewis and good day to you...

Understood that you are not receiving your daily win boosters. If the daily win feature is under the event tab and is working fine, you should be able to receive your reward when you have collected 6 stickers as mentioned by our Mr Sukanta. Unfortunately, missing boosters from in-game is not recoverable unless you have bought it and not been used. Please refer to the following article for detailed explanation.

There are a couple of reasons you may lose visibility of your Boosters.

The two main reasons are:

1. You are disconnected from your King or Facebook account 
    2. The game has been deleted/reinstalled from the device

If you have disconnected from your account, here’s what you can do.

Try reconnecting to your account.

• If you are not connected to the correct account, this may be the reason you can’t see your Boosters. This happens when players share their device with someone else.

If you’re connected to the wrong account:

• Return to the main screen, where the 'Play' button appears
    • Tap the cog-wheel and navigate to the settings menu
    • Select 'Log Out' to disconnect from your account
    • You should now be back at the main screen and can reconnect to the correct account (see below for how)

If you have a King account

• Tap the cog-wheel and select the orange King account login button
    • Submit your saved King email address and password

You'll now connect to your King account and your progress, Boosters, and Gold Bars again.

If you connected to Facebook before

• Open the Facebook application on your device and log in to your own 'correct' Facebook profile.
    • Open the game and tap the blue Facebook 'connect' button, to re-link your game to the now active Facebook profile
    • If this was the Facebook profile you used, you'll now recover your progress, Boosters and Gold Bars

If both of these methods do not recover your Boosters, we can offer support and replacement for any you purchased but had not yet used. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ button at the bottom of this page.

If the Boosters were won or obtained for free in the game, we do not offer a replacement.

The following events will mean your Boosters cannot be recovered or replaced.

You started playing on a new device

• Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.

You deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game

• These steps involve deleting the data where your Boosters are saved. This is irreversible and your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store, and not remove and reinstall the game.

You use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data'

• This is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered.

Thank you and please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

🙂

• Greshen_Lewis
    Greshen_Lewis Posts: 22 Level 2

Please read my email as I already stated that I had restarted updated etc. are you saying that because I haven't bought the boosters I'm not entitled to claiming what is mine that I had won? I've collected the stickers as you stated and never received what was owing to me.

I don't use FB so I'm not going to log in just to get my stickers back! Not fair!!!!

If if you aren't going to reimburse what is owing then just say so! This game is misleading if that's the case

thanks for your time

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,500 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here, and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Hi and welcome, if the troubleshooting processes shown above do not work, please contact Player Support.

Hope they can fix it for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?