๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿฅณ

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, December 16th, we have... Let's check out the differentย Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 8405 Levels, 561 episodes
    • Win10:ย 8495 Levels, 567 episode

๐Ÿ“Œ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Community Inspired level released! Level 8460 (in Episode 565)

๐Ÿ‘‰ Find all the informationย HEREย (including Pro tips from our level designer!)

Other Community Recommendations:

• โ„๏ธ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ… Holiday Event Calendar 14-20 December. More infoย HERE!ย 
    • How many levels will be released in Candy Crush Saga by the end of the year? Vote now! HERE
    • Become a Candy Taster! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ More informationย HERE
    • ๐Ÿฌ What's your best Candy Necklace's Win Streak? Get the sweetest Badgesย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย HERE!
    • ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย HERE!

Last but not least...ย are you at the very top of the Saga Map on weekly basis?ย We've prepared a very special contest for you! Don't miss out on this:ย ย ๐Ÿš€โœจ Reach for the stars with Tiffi!ย  HERE

________

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited December 2020

Hi @Pounawea, I completed the three episodes. The first 30 levels were all very good levels, but as they say in the movies "All good things comes to an end. That end for me was level 8486. The first episode started well ,with only 8454, giving be a bit of a battle. Tricky levels for me were 8457 and 8458, the rest was all good. Apart from the levels mentioned, the rest was worthy of 5 stars. Only used 3 boosters in the first episode, two of which was to create CB Combos. I'd rate this one 4.5 Stars. I won the episode race, but the Gold Bars did not accrue to my total, see screenshot below.

The second episode did not start off very well, with 8466 and 8467, presenting me with a challenge. Had to use a UFO in both of them. Maybe I was lulled into a false sense of security by the preceding episode. The rest of the levels were all well balanced with only 8477, being tricky. Again I will give the rest a 5-star rating. Also use just 3 Boosters in this episode. Also no Episode race for this one.

The third episode was a disaster. It started off well with the first 4 levels being a breeze. Then disaster struck for me in Level 8486, a Rainbow Rapid Level with order locks. I had 48 moves to get 20 Fruits, but there is too much going on at one time.

Getting past the rainbow twist to get to the licorices takes up about 4 - 5 moves. Next you have to get 13 Licorice to unlock the Frosting, 30 Candy bombs (Unlocking the Magic Mixer), 30 Multilayered Frosting (Opening the portal for the fruit) and the Rainbow Rapid Path. You have to destroy the MM to get to the Waffle and destroy it for the fruit to drop. With all of this you also have to remove the rainbow twirls.

By the time everything is out of the way, there are too few moves let for the fruit to all drop. I used countless GB's (about 20 moves or more purchased, I lost count) to buy moves and used the FS to move the fruit quicker. I sacrificed quite a bit of GB's so as not to loose my 250 Win streak. Maybe it was just my bad luck. There were a few very tricky levels further on (8489, 8492, 8495) for me. About nine 5 Star levels in this episode for me. Lots of boosters wasted in level 8486.

Most levels were all enjoyable, despite the hiccups I had with those mentioned, excluding 8486.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Pounawea Like @Albert_Heinrich I won the Episode Race (1st. Episode) but also did no receive my gold bars. I did not even get to the screenshot displayed by Albert. Will we be receiving our "reward" bars ??

I have completed Episodes 1 & 2 and am presently at Level 8484 and have stopped. Reason being it has been reported on another thread and by one of my F5 team that there is a problem with Level 8486. I won't continue and risk losing my Candy Necklace and Master Trophy status because of a designer fault !! Beware @Albert_Heinrich

• Albert_Heinrich

@Peter_Tornaros, you are lucky to have been warned about the problem with 8486. I am playing blind, since I am the only one in my team who is at this level. I also never complete all three levels in one go, but I will be out this weekend so decided to do just that. Not a very good decision, I should have left it till Monday, since I had nothing to loose.

I only realized about 3/4 through the level that something was wrong, but by then it was too late. First I tried the Party Booster, more in hope than in belief. When the moves were up, I bought extra moves, which I very rarely do. I was not prepared to loose my 250 Win Streak.

After the 5 extra moves, I purchased another 5 moves, which now obviously costed more, Then another and another.

By then I was at a point of no return, since I already spent all that Gold Bars, and not to mention the Party Booster and Free Switches to move the fruit along quicker. I am not proud to say, but I lost 200 Gold Bars purchasing Extra Lives, just to complete the level.

By then I was so frustrated, that playing the rest of the levels was no fun. at least I did not loose my Win Streak.

I can only hope they will give it back, if indeed there is a flaw in the level. I replayed it quite a few times to check if I made a mistake regarding the order lock sequence.

My opinion is that there are too many fruits on order. The conveyor takes about 10 moves to the portal and when all the obstacles have been removed, you have about 15 moves left for 20 fruits. The fruits are also separated by timed boosters

With hind sight I should have quitted when I realized it was a lost course, But you know what they say, hind sight is 20/20 vision.

@Pounawea, I was really at my wits end playing that level, it put a damper on my overall enjoyment of the three episodes. Fortunately it was the last episode and not the first one, so I had some fun in the beginning.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited December 2020

Just replayed.

If the Automatic Spawner gets destroyed too early the game is doomed. This was after 20 Moves. 5 Frostings left on order lock.

• Shwetayadav
    Shwetayadav Posts: 28 Level 2

Can anyone tell me that when can i get 20 gold bars in race

• Albert_Heinrich

@Pounawea, another replay.

With 24 moves left and 7 Frostings left in order lock, the Spawner was about to explode. 5 careful moves later it spawned and with 15 moves left the Automatic Spawner was destroyed, opening the Rainbow Rapid path.

With 13 moves left the gates were all open for the fruit to drop. New fruit only gets dispensed when a fruit drops. With 10 moves left three fruits had dropped, whilst the new fruit were on the top of the conveyor. With 1 move left 6 fruit had dropped.

So unless the order locks are all gone within the first 10 moves, you will not be able to complete the level. All the while you also have to take care of the timed Candy Bombs, until you have 20 moves left and at that point all candy bombs must be at 20.

1 - 24 moves left

2 - 15 moves left

3 - 13 moves left, first fruit drop

4 - 10 moves left, 3 fruits dropped

5 - 1 move left, 6 fruits dropped

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich I have now watched 4 videos. All have used heaps of boosters including party hats and UFOs, but none have beaten it. In fact they all have 10 or more cherries left when they run out of moves.

@Pounawea @FlaringCrystal120 Will we be notified when this level is fixed ??

• Albert_Heinrich

@Peter_Tornaros, there are lots of postings in the forum. I just hope they see it clear to reimburse those who used Gold Bars and Boosters once it is cleared up. I would love to get my 200 GB's back. LoL

• Albert_Heinrich

I though I was crazy spending the GB's on level 8486.

This guy here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki18VgCE3Kg, used 63 Free Switches and 6 UFO's to complete.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?