1235»

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020

Zitat:

Yes, the glitch is fixed!

The level is OK

Ja, this horrendous abomination/monstrosity has been nerfed (wicked spawner is kaput, at least).

Hey devs, was that so hard to figure out ahead of time?

This player should get back some of what they used in it, they shouldn't have to suffer due to developers' incompetence/negligence...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Hey Chris, I was not bragging about passing over 200 levels, I was just not prepared to loose a winning streak that I worked so hard for. Sorry if I sounded boastful, never my intention. I am a very competitive player though.

BTW, there are players that have winning streaks of over 400. The highest I saw was in excess of 440

What airplane mode glitch are you talking about. I was not even aware of any glitches. No-one shares things like that.

Even if I were to be aware of it, it would not have helped me. I generally complete the 45 Levels released on a Wednesday, by Friday morning.

Some useless information for you, I know it is not necessary.

The last three or four weeks I used and average of 4 In-game boosters per episode. The last episode for this week was the first time that I used so many boosters, and mostly in Level 8486. I must have used around 9 boosters in that level alone and about four in the rest of the levels in that episode.

All games I start is with 2 Wrapped and Striped Candy, 1 Colour Bomb and three Free Moves, curtesy of Winning Streak Neckless. Another Colour Bomb and Wrapped and Striped Candy, curtesy of our very good F5 Team. Then I use the Swedish Fish and the Coconut Wheel as required. Everyone has so many of those, that it does not really count. I also get one Free move curtesy of winning the episode with a Gold Trophy. So each level I play is:

4 Extra moves

2 x Colour Bombs

3 x Wrapped and Striped Candies.

In-game Boosters I use as the need arises.

There are quite a few free boosters available daily to me. I know some get more than others, but hey, I won't complain if it comes my way.

I hope this puts things into perspective. You can PM me if there are some freebies available, I will reciprocate.

Stay strong and happy crushing. Sorry about the book I wrote above

• chris7241
    chris7241 Posts: 52 Level 2

I had to change my phone so all those boosters I did have vanished. So yeah I had over 1000 coconut wheels and 700 fish 800 check ✅400 color bombs 500 striped/wrapped loads of lollipop hammers and hand switches. That is what I would consider unfair. I’m expected to pass new levels with the scraps I get from the &~/@ events and my F5 team is now &:/- as 2 have stopped playing so getting 7000 points is unlikely. T his game is getting binned very soon. I’m done with it

• Albert_Heinrich

@Spieler_8675309, I second that.

Hopefully the KING gods will look favourably upon those persevered and used GB's, Boosters to pass the level.

• Albert_Heinrich

Level 8486 definitely beatable now. I replayed the level with no Boosters and got all the fruits on the track, but just ran out of moves.

Wasted a bit of moves trying to clear the Layered Icing, which was the difference between completing it and running out of moves.

No point in me trying to beat the level without boosters.

• Spieler_8675309

quote:

Hopefully the King gods (unless they're all devils!) will look favourably upon those who persevered and used GBs + boosters to pass the level.

Well, der Spieler used some timed ones to get out of this one (after the nerf); perhaps that also counts as perseverance...

• Spieler_8675309

quote:

That is if they acknowledge the nerf

They (admins/mods) rarely acknowledge anything negative (-), but seem to prefer focusing on the positive (+); it takes cojones (for the males) & guts to acknowledge/fix the - stuff, but they seem to be deficient in that regard.

Perhaps they will (collectively & figuratively) grow a pair, or maybe not...

• Henry_Lee
    Henry_Lee Posts: 41 Level 2

An adjustment has been made. The level is still very difficult , will require a good board anad boosters. I also had to buy some more moves to get it done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?