⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Yeti's sleigh ride not collecting wrapped candies properly

Kiw1
Kiw1 Posts: 26 Level 2

I'm collecting over 90 wrapped candies everytime I win a level for Yeti's sleigh ride but it's not giving me the exact amount I collected. Why is this?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,668 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Kiw1 Hi and welcome, As this is a new feature sometimes there can be a few glitches that may need ironing out. Unfortunately all you can do is check you game is up to date and restart your device to see if it improves your situation. Hopefully it will just be a temporary issue

Thank you

• Kiw1

I cleared the history and everything then reset the browser. After that I went into a game did a color bomb wrap combo then I went to exist the level and it said you will lose 3 wraps if you quit this level so it's clearly not collecting them. I think the contest is rigged because the person in 1st place already has almost 2k wraps collected

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Kiw1 Hi Again, It is quite easy to collect 2k wrapped candies in a couple of hours. i done this myself numerous times just need to be far enough into the game and know the right levels.

• Kiw1

They somehow got almost 2k in a couple of minutes. I had played 1 level when the event started and checked the scores after I finished the level 🤔

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3

In my game it seems to only count the wrapped candies you make, or that make themselves during the game, not ones that drop from dispensers, a colour bomb wrap combination or a flying saucer. I still haven't worked out if it counts the ones that get made after the sugar crush. You can sometimes get a huge amount it you are playing new levels, as they count 10 each. I think, though, that maybe some versions are counting them differently? I generally win with the Dexter challenge, as all the candies count towards the total, but can't even get in the top 10 with this one.

• fable1707
    fable1707 Posts: 2,209 Level 4

@Mariesel I think it counts candies when you pass the level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?