Yeti Sleigh Ride

Options
Kiw1
Kiw1 Posts: 26 Level 2

Did anyone else finish in the top 5 in this event?

Comments

• Ashen33
    Ashen33 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

I think the event get a bug from me.

Yesterday before sleeping, i was first at 8000 and the second was at 7000.

I slept and when i wake up i was third : the second player gets more points and was now at 8800, and another player who wasn't even in top 5 was first with 16000 o__O

Let's say that he played all the night ~

However just one hour after, i was now in 4th position, still with 8000 and the guy with 16000 was now second.

Another random guy was now first with 20000 !!! Which is absolutely impossible ! I repeat, with 1 hour only ! A totally random guy who even't wasn't in top 5.

What the hell ? <__<'

• Kiw1
    Kiw1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Ashen33 this happened to me with the event before this one. Did you play past levels or did you just play new levels? For this one I just played a lot of new levels and managed to stay top for over a day without having to grind past levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,499 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Awesome and thanks for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

I have the same problem with Yeti Sleigh Ride. It used to be that Dexter was somewhat possible to go up to in levels.

Yeti goes almost immediately up to 8000 or whatever, and of course i lose my interest after playing as much and fast as i can and not attaining a comfortable upperlevel.

Now i even got bumped down a class to Candy Town because i couldn't reach an upper level in Yeti Sleigh Ride.

That's disappointing to me as i play every day and often ended up in the first 4 or 5 or even 1st in Dexter.

Add to that the fact that ijust discovered that even moves are now going down in Candy Crush. I was looking up videos on level 5363, Much to my surprise, the moves in May 2020 were 34, i have 33.

So, it's getting more and more difficult,, sad to say....

Squirrelwife.

• OneTrickyMan
    OneTrickyMan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This happened to me on Chocolate Mountain as well as Popsicle Pole. In my opinion, they are using bots (fake players) to overtake savvy players that know which prior levels to play in order to win the candy collector contests. In the Chocolate Mountain contest out of the blue I was overtaken by a bot by thousand of points with no chance of recapturing first place. I did finish second so still got a reward and moved forward to Popsicle Pole. Same thing happened on Popsicle Pole, only this time I caught on and was still able to win the contest in the very last minutes. I only caught on because I play on two devices using different accounts and both of my accounts ended up in the same Popsicle Pole contest. The majority of the other players in each of my account’s Popsicle Pole contests were normal players and were unique to each contest. The difference was that the account that I won with had two bots (players with photos, no name, and scores much higher than everyone else). The account that I did not win Popsicle Planet with had one bot, and that bot had exact same photo and score as it did on my winning account. The other high scoring bot was not present. So if that was confusing, well basically the bot that came in second was the same on both of my accounts. The bots have photos but no names. 

I was not happy with their tactic on Chocolate Mountain, so I made sure to pay close attention on Popsicle Pole since only first place gets a reward. Basically they don’t want you to win by playing previous levels and now they are programming the game to try to make sure you don’t win that way. I’m going to boycott the game from Thursday to Monday while these rigged contests are in play. If they don’t want you to win by using the strategy of going back to previous levels, then why not just fix the game instead of rigging the contest. Score a win for me and a big fat L for whoever developed the programming for this rigged contest. By the way if a strategy is available in the game, it’s not cheating (in before I get accused of cheating). With the increased difficulty to pass levels it’s any means necessary within the parameters of the game. If they don’t like it then they should fix the contests. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?