How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga - MOBILE?

Options

Comments

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3
    Options

Just finished 8,360 at 10:45pm Wednesday night, December 9th in Los Angeles (PST). Congrats, Sie on your personal best!!! I have no idea if/when I get high scores because I just do not pay attention to that. Once I pass a level, I am on to the next one. Although I do notice the crowns I receive. This week I got a silver crown on the first 15, diamond on the second 15 (got past all levels with only one life - only the second or third time I have done that), and then gold on the third set of 15.

I have to admit that I did get very lucky in some of the Nightmarishly Hard Levels.

Have a great weekend and be safe!

• Sie
    Sie Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jon, There are many ways to enjoy the game. Yours is a good one, I used to do that, one after the other. BEAUTIFUL.

I am learning how to acquire the “Silver”, “Diamond” and “Gold” crowns. They are “strangers” to me. I think I will enjoy it.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe.

Sie

• Sie
    Options

😄😄! Completed Level 8,360 at 17:30 hours (Perth time) on the 13th December 2020.

There were a number of “tough” and “challenging” levels.

Looking forward to the next round.

Take care, and stay safe.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8405 Levels, 561 episodes
    • Win10: 8495 Levels, 567 episode

_____

By the way, don't miss out on the following information:

📌 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 Community Inspired level released! Level 8460 (in Episode 565)

👉 Find all the information HERE (including Pro tips from our level designer!)

@Sie @Jon_K_Hicks

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

____

Join us in the fun! Here are a few other Community Recommendations:

• ❄️ 🎄 🎅 Holiday Event Calendar 14 - 20 December. More info HERE! 
    • How many levels will be released in Candy Crush Saga by the end of the year? Vote now! HERE
    • Become a Candy Taster! 🍬🍬 More information HERE
    • 🍬 What's your best Candy Necklace's Win Streak? Get the sweetest Badges 👉 HERE!
    • 🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges 👉 HERE!

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Options

Just finished 8,405 at 11:15am, Thursday, December 17th in Los Angeles. A couple challenging levels (8,404), otherwise another enjoyable week.

• Sie
    Options

😆😆! Manage to complete Level 8,405 at 01:00 hours on the 20th December 2020 (Perth time).

There were some very challenging levels within.

Have a nice weekend.

STAY SAFE.

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options
  • Jon_K_Hicks
    Options

I just completed level 8,450 on Wednesday, December 23rd,2020 at 10:45pm in Los Angeles. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!

• Sie
    Options

😜 Just completed Level 8,450 at 14:30 hours on the 28th December 2020 (Perth time).

Got stuck at some levels.

Merry Christmas 🎄 and Happy New Year 2021.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳Today, December 30th, we have... Let's check out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8495 Levels, 567 episodes
    • Win10: 8585 Levels, 573 episode

📌 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 Community Inspired level released! Level 8460 (in Episode 565)

👉 Find all the information HERE (including Pro tips from our level designer!)

______

🎄❄️🥂 Happy Holidays and a Sweet New Year from your CM:s!

____

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?