💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Delete

13»

Comments

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

I voted. Seems like a fine idea. It just gives players one more option on how to handle requests for lives. Folks can choose not to use the feature if they have a preferred way of handling requests for lives.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

I rather disagree with this idea. Why not just unfriend them? It's simple: just ignore them and they will stop. I am always kind to the friends, in fact when someone asks me for 500 lives in 3 weeks I did that. Then I gave him even more than he wanted. I asked for one life. He gave me it and 500 more. That's how we became true friends. If you send them a request and they ignore it, how would you feel?

• Pcj
    Pcj Posts: 1,621 Level 3

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim and good idea hope you get enough votes friend @lynndmd I voted ✅

💞💞💞💞keep crushing and stay safe 💞💞💞💞

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Sorry I don’t agree with this either, maybe the person requesting lives constantly doesn’t have many friends to ask and if they never ever send lives then why not send them a private message asking them why they don’t, then if you don’t like their answer just unfriend them.

• pcw368
    pcw368 Posts: 17 Level 2

I agree that some abuse the privilege. I am not a member of Facebook and do not have the option of befriending them. I don't have any friends playing Candy Crush Saga. Since I am a newbie, I seem to be prey to the same 4 or 5 players that constantly ask for lives and as many as 9 times in a row. A lot of them are from players with high scores. No wonder they have the best scores as they are always begging for lives from the whole community. Can the customer support not give us some way to delete the life beggers. I have emailed them twice and no response except to ask the community. I vote yes. Really like Candy Crush. As in life, most people are good but you always find a few who try to take advantage of them.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Unfortunately @lynndmd your idea has nothing to do with King. Your lives come from your Facebook friends. If you are playing through King then they are randomly chosen for you. Sorry but that is how the lives and friends work at the moment. This idea will be closed.

• oggologgo
    oggologgo Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2021

Please someone change the title of this idea to something descriptive.

I support this idea, but it is pure luck that I ended up finding this.

I think there is plenty of support for this idea, but people aren't going to find it, when it's just called "Delete".

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

A new way and system to send and receive lives to your friends is under progress!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?