Level 8432 Impossible

Options
King_Neal
King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

I don’t know what is up with King lately, but the last six episodes have been ridiculously difficult. The latest episode, Lollipop Meadow (Levels 8420 to 8435) has just been crazy difficult. First was level 8408 which was so bad that they actually changed it. Of course they changed it after I got past it by using a UFO, a switcher hand, and a candy hammer. I guess I won’t be getting those back anytime soon.

Now comes level 8432 which is making 8408 look easy. I’ve played it probably close to 100 times now over the past two days and haven’t even come close to finishing. I am just so tired of playing this level over and over again without ever getting close. This is the closest I’ve come to just giving up on Candy Crush in the last couple of years of playing.

I’ve played this level so many times they are willing to give me 35 extra moves afterwards losing for a measly 10 gold bars.

Unfortunately, I only have three gold bars left after level 8408!

I know I could get by this level by just purchasing gold bars, but that goes against my principles. The level should be doable without having to buy anything, otherwise it’s a pay to play situation that I just can’t get on board with.

Anyway, I’m just frustrated and needed to let everyone know how I feel about this level. I guess I’ll just keep playing and hope for a lucky board, because my skills in getting by the last 8431 levels are not helping me on level 8432. No skill involved with this level, just dumb luck!

I wish everyone luck with this level! You’re going to need it.

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Oh, this level has a bit hard.

I will try to help.

• Timhung
    Options

You should focus on magic mixer first.

the striped cannons, spawn 1 striped candy every 2 moves.

I can show you my video about this level. (2 jellies left).... hopefully I can help you.

• Lily_Poulin
    Lily_Poulin Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

This is definitely a very difficult level and as I watch the you tube videos posted by other players, my board has 10 less moves. I have noticed this happens quite often. Unfair!!

• mohsen550
    mohsen550 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Let's play together!

I created a team in Candy Crush Saga.

Follow the link and join my team!

https://mobilecrush.king.com/DeeplinkRedirect.html?f=pc&t=611717582&c=7228ddd5d06906fbc25f1d2d911db5ad

• Lily_Poulin
    Lily_Poulin Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Are you referring to the Fantastic Five team?

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello SuperCrushers,

@MightyWolf , @Scooterpie , @MollyS , @DieOmimi , @CerbeRus777 , @Nix66 , @SBH , @bearwithme , @crippso69 , @rajdeeptb , @sarma_palash123 , @Pitty_Kitty ,@Glenn1972 , @jeanps , @bekicrusher

I am in need of some advice. If you read my post at the top of this thread you will see I am having trouble with Level 8432. I have now tried for the third straight day to pass this level with no success. This is without a doubt the hardest level I’ve played yet, and I’ve seen some hard ones getting to this point. Being stuck so long has dropped me in Yeti’s Sleigh Ride from 3rd to 15th place and I’m probably not going to advance to Popsicle Pole. Also missing out on Olivia’s Flavor of the Day since I can’t pass levels.

Maybe I’m missing something, but it sure seems like you need boosters or gold bars to pass this level. Unfortunately, I currently have none since I used everything on level 8408.

So, this leaves me with three options:

1) Keep trying and hope for a lucky board. This is hard because I am SO TIRED of playing this level over and over.

2) Break down and buy gold bars to get the 35 extra moves to finish this level. I have a hard time with this option as I’ve never had to purchase anything yet to get this far.

3) Give up on Candy Crush Saga and move on to another game. I have enjoyed CCS very much up to this point, so it would be sad to quit now - as tempting as it sounds right now!

I’m open to suggestions. Were you able to pass this level without using boosters or gold bars? I’m very curious how players are finishing this level. I usually can see the strategy needed for each level, but nothing is working for me on this level. I try concentrating on getting rid of the magic mixers but it takes so long. The best I have been able to do is destroy them with 9 moves left, not enough to clear all the jelly.

Help!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @nnarkis , I can understand your frustration with level 8432. You are not missing anything in playing that level. I had to use extra boosters to pass it. I think I may have waisted some as the did not take care of all the target areas.

If you use any extra boosters match a "painted candy booster" with a color bomb if you get one. I think that will be most effective. I used a UFO with little help from it.

You are right, it is a very difficult level. After you complete that level thing will ease up a bit.

You will pass this level and I hope this may have helped you some.

My kind regards

• Timhung
    edited December 2020
    Options

I can pass it without using boosters.

Hopefully, my video can help you....

• Timhung
    Options

This is my video. I hope it can encourage you to pass this level.

also, prove that this level can without using boosters.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

I know This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom to shuffle the candies and make special candy. Play near to jellies and use more wrapped candy near to jellies to break them all..

please watch this video with 32 moves👇

hope this helps have fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?