Comments

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5

It is only 2 hours left to 2021!

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited December 2020

Hi @Glenn1972

I know when I started playing Candy Crush back in 2012 there was not a community but a few years later I happened to look at the website looking for answers in Candy Crush Soda but I don’t think I made a account because I never could find a answer. It was very confusing and not personable site. I didn’t look back into until last year and then I joined this community in March 2020. 👍

I didn’t know about Facebook groups for Candy Crush. I didn’t think about that. Lol 😁

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Gday @Glen1972,

wow this is great yeah!?

@Elsa Response is fantastic! Very interesting to see how king developed in the different areas. The community interaction seems to be there and happier now! Even the characters and game plays seem different on the video she included. How good was that!

Really hope @Chicken_Slayer , @Lynette and @QueenMia Writer some of their experiences too.

Thank you, that was amazing!

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited January 2021

For the community history, since joining on November 2020, I don't know anything. But I think it was once called King care, and started in 2014.

It is only 9 hours left to 2021!

• kaosha1981
    kaosha1981 Posts: 65 Level 2

@DiamondLim thanks for the tag. I'm really interested in knowing more about the King community and it's history.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021

@Glenn1972 I thought I was a newer Community member than a lot of the players but seems we or a lot of us joined about the same time. I joined in February 2020 and that's when I also started playing Candy Crush Saga too level 1 , from there to all the other Candy Crush Games and Community Games I play now and I thought I was still considered a New Bee Haha Haha guess now well not now anyways.. I caught on quick Thanks to you and the other's in this Great Community, it's like a Family of Candy Crush player's with the same enjoyable pastime and passion for swiping, matching, posting and just socializing over screen names, words, and numbers, with topics and stories that carry us away into a dimension to Candy Crush Town...below the Chocolate Mountains, home of the infamous Yeti (Our Hero) ! Thanks @Glenn1972 for bring this issue and our intrest up, and maybe even a little detective inside some of us out my friend. Happy New Year ! "GOD BLESS "

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    edited January 2021

@Glenn1972

I love this topic and all these answers! I’m a bit of an information/research dork, especially for any type of history.

About a week ago I randomly found an article/testimonial written by Vanilla (who designed the current Community Program/KPI) that I found fascinating! I would be happy to share the link (if that is allowed as it is a separate website?) or send it to you in a PM if you are interested.

I thought it was super interesting to learn about the collaboration between King and Vanilla to create a forum that would encourage players to interact with each other outside of ‘in game play’. I’m not a tech savvy person, but often wonder how people come up with social:media type/Community websites. Although a lot of Newbies have a hard time getting used to the layout at first (I know I felt a little confused at first), but I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to make something like this feel intuitive/user friendly. Especially when dealing with people from all different areas of the world.

It’s a different perspective of the Community’s History, but I wanted to share it with everyone and this seemed like the perfect place!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

@lilikoikisses , I would love to see the link about Vanilla Forums and it is fine to post it here. Please tag me

Thank you very much, Glenn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?