Less moves.

Options
SandraFredley
SandraFredley Posts: 20 Level 2

I don't understand why ,my game is not the same as they are on u tube, boards are the same but how many moves are not more on u tube then i have .I usually go to Suzy's videos and her latest ones.Thats happened More than a few times . Can anyone tell me Why ? I have tryed updated my candy crush app. Evidently got the updated one, although there are times in Suzy's videos same board but things look different or she says things about different bombs that I've never seen or heard of .. can someone explain Why ? Thank you in advance

Comments

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

yes they decrease moves. Ian Wright now on level 3644 and in most level they decrease move from one to five moves even on hardest level. They also move many good things to earn booster and make game a little bit easier for play. I also look Suzy. She is great🙂so my advice is that you think about it if you want to continue game because every level is reallllly very hard and make you stress. I don’t know on which level you are but this level which I play is really hard and they took away moves as they game have previously. Good luck🙂

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

Great change. Iam so impressed. I think for players better to move much more move and insure us that’s better for us. It’s not hard to much😖. Yuppi I cant wait more changes. Long live great changes. I think we must vote for less moves without any chance to earn booster. Long live KING💰💰💰

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mandrak this also works the other way round i play win 10 app and i have to do some really hard levels that are amended to make them a little easier when they go to mobile and facebook. So guess its just part and parcel of the game. although io do know were your comming from

• jojomenny
    jojomenny Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I get that updates and adjustments has to be made, and that we should expect to pay for extras at times, But I'm quite good so it really doesn't seem right that I can't even get past half when playing daily for weeks without spending over 15 euros because 10 of 30 moves have been removed from the level. This has happened a couple of times before not too long ago and I decided that if it happens again I'll have to quit playing because I just can't afford it. I've never had this problem with Soda or Jelly, so I guess I'll just have to stick to those.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,573 Level 5
    Options

@jojomenny

I don't understand why you reply to a post from May 2020 and say how good you are and after this you want to stop playing cos is too hard and cannot afford to spend money. Why do you think that your stoping plaing interest us? And sure that you don't to inform us in support section.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

The Game Studio are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 🙂

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?